Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
Need tweaking for profile SCH
Just tried this profile for Neverreap and the lag was insanely bad.
Turning off the bot made the lag stop, but I'm curious as to what's causing it in the first place
has anyone had any lag using mine in those situation?
(11-14-2015, 01:57 AM)sebbs Wrote:  has anyone had any lag using mine in those situation?

I'm using it right now and the lag is still the same.
disable the skills top to bottom 1 by 1 ... stop when the lag stops... see if its the skill profile or something else completely.
sebbs sch profile works great handles cleric stance just fine, and i have no lag with it.
(11-14-2015, 02:14 AM)sebbs Wrote:  disable the skills top to bottom 1 by 1 ... stop when the lag stops... see if its the skill profile or something else completely.

I figured it out, this profile only lags when I have someone or a mob targetted..otherwise it runs great
Did u find out whivk skill causes it?
(11-16-2015, 10:13 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Did u find out whivk skill causes it?

No, I apologize. I haven't had time to test it.
It works so long as I don't target anyone or any mob. This goes for both profiles.
Overall I'm not too concerned at the moment but when I get some free time to test it I will let you know.
yeah, the lag only occurs when something is targeted, must be a generic problem, I also had it with the other SCH profile. Though also no idea what causes it ;) And it's only on SCH, so I guess it's some SCH only skill
can someone please.....

disable the skills top to bottom 1 by 1 ... stop when the lag stops...
let me know what skill it is.

this will check if its the skill profile or something else completely.