Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
weather forcaster
is this something we have already? Or am I just blind and don't see it. I started fishing again and know it would be easier to in-game to check on weather in other zones before I port over. And yes this is me being too lazy to tab out of game and check the weather report on garland tools
this question has 73 views, and no one has a yes or no answer. Please guys just looking for a little information
No there is no module for this. On garlands website have you tried garland bell and its pop up when weather and times are ready for a specific fish or node? I use it but I have game windowed so not sure if it would work for you or not.
You should read the example.lua inside the "FishProfiles" folder in LuaModes\ffxivminion.
Weather conditions are already added and available there.
Think he meant he was manually fishing these, and just wanted a screen of all current weather patterns as you find online. If running a profile it wouldn't matter as the bot would take off running if proper conditions were met.

So no, you don't see it easily as you wish, and yes the bot can detect the weather, yet via profiles and then it will auto travel when the requirements are met.