Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Help - Can't figure out this new system
[Image: szu9t2.png]

Not sure what I am doing wrong, other than I have no idea why this doesn't work or what the dev tool is spitting out at me. So it moves to the first location, farms both nodes, and then stops. Wont go to another location.

Code:
local obj1 = {
    ["tasks"] = {
        [1] = {
            ["type"] = "mining";
            ["whitelist"] = "2";
            ["radius"] = 50;
            ["minlevel"] = 55;
            ["maxlevel"] = 60;
            ["item1"] = "Hardsilver Sand";
            ["mapid"] = 400;
            ["pos"] =  {
                ["x"] = 315.52;
                ["y"] = -31.78;
                ["z"] = -226.24;
                ["h"] = 2.38;
            };
        };
        [2] = {
            ["type"] = "mining";
            ["whitelist"] = "2";
            ["radius"] = 50;
            ["minlevel"] = 55;
            ["maxlevel"] = 60;
            ["mapid"] = 400;
            ["pos"] = {
                ["x"] = 315.20;
                ["y"] = -31.58;
                ["z"] = -96.58;
                ["h"] = 0.43;
            };
        };
        [3] = {
            ["type"] = "mining";
            ["whitelist"] = "2";
            ["radius"] = 50;
            ["minlevel"] = 55;
            ["maxlevel"] = 60;
            ["mapid"] = 400;
            ["pos"] =  {
                ["x"] = 141.21;
                ["y"] = -37.98;
                ["z"] = -150.21;
                ["h"] = -1.93;
            };
        };

};
}

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Whats your end goal?

To have it mine for a specific time or quantity etc....
(10-28-2015, 09:34 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Whats your end goal?

he wanna gather in Heavensward zone either to get exp or just farming
add
Code:
["timeout"] = 2000;
to all 3 tasks
(10-28-2015, 09:34 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Whats your end goal?

Specific quantity would be nice, I tried adding a condition like in the crystal farming profile but even this basic one just stands there doing absolutely nothing.

Code:
["condition"] = {
                ["ItemCount(12532) < 300"] = true;
            };
            ["complete"] = {
                ["ItemCount(12532) <= 300"] = false;
Ace i have tried that timeout string, but the following occurs:

bot goes to task 1 pos, gathers the items from that node, after that it switches to task 2, it then travels to task 2 pos, after which it will not scan for node and say "completing due to range [3] reached." after which it will move on to task 3, where the same happens and it will then be in an infinite loop of travel from task 1 > 2 > 3 > 1 > etc cause for some reason nodes will not be scanned for.

*note: in the profile all things are the same except for the pos locations obviously,
I did try the timeout option too, did not worked at all with the value 2000, tried 20000 instead to check, worked like a charm, i let it just like that for now :)
I have the feeling like you have to include the travel from one spot to another the the timeout value (in my case, i often see the timeout starting at 15000 ish)
(10-29-2015, 07:26 AM)PlicPloc Wrote:  I did try the timeout option too, did not worked at all with the value 2000, tried 20000 instead to check, worked like a charm, i let it just like that for now :)
I have the feeling like you have to include the travel from one spot to another the the timeout value (in my case, i often see the timeout starting at 15000 ish)

I also adjusted the timeout, played around with the settings and it works for the first two sets of nodes, but doesnt harvest on the third set. Tried 10000 up to 40000. I noticed in the console once it finished harvesting the nodes it starts the countdown, but then just runs to the 3rd node, but doesnt actually harvest. This is driving me crazy.
Is there a plan to change this to an easier method like before? Seems like it should work, I just dont know how to troubleshoot these command lines.
this methode is completely easier then before and is more shareable and user friendly. Try a couple similar profiles that are known to work and compair them. There is probably something formated wrong for that last node maybe.
however when you have to set 40 seconds before it moves to the next node it loses its purpose, specially when it arrives at the location and not scan for nodes within the the set radius (for my test profile i make sure i set it right in the middle nodes being surrounded by it at a distance of less then 50 so 75 should be fine)