Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Help - Can't figure out this new system
(10-29-2015, 08:44 PM)Cichard Wrote:  this methode is completely easier then before and is more shareable and user friendly. Try a couple similar profiles that are known to work and compair them. There is probably something formated wrong for that last node maybe.

Easier? Not so much. When something doesn't work I have to dig through lines of text in a script file to figure out why. I am not a programmer/coder, I do not like making script files. It was much easier to set a few waypoints, add in your resource you wanted to gather and click go. The problem is this thing isn't finding the nodes and I don't know how to begin trouble shooting for that scenario.
(10-30-2015, 01:43 PM)Muneyshot Wrote:  
(10-29-2015, 08:44 PM)Cichard Wrote:  this methode is completely easier then before and is more shareable and user friendly. Try a couple similar profiles that are known to work and compair them. There is probably something formated wrong for that last node maybe.

Easier? Not so much. When something doesn't work I have to dig through lines of text in a script file to figure out why. I am not a programmer/coder, I do not like making script files. It was much easier to set a few waypoints, add in your resource you wanted to gather and click go. The problem is this thing isn't finding the nodes and I don't know how to begin trouble shooting for that scenario.

well we both running into the same wall, however I like making scripts/profiles, but for now using no profile and marker team is the only way for me to beable to gather in HW, downside of that being restricted of being able to use conditions and such
(10-30-2015, 01:53 PM)brocklesnar Wrote:  
(10-30-2015, 01:43 PM)Muneyshot Wrote:  

well we both running into the same wall, however I like making scripts/profiles, but for now using no profile and marker team is the only way for me to beable to gather in HW, downside of that being restricted of being able to use conditions and such

I will just use the marker team as well until there is a fix. Once the new system is in place, I think it will work great, just have to be patient I guess. Thanks for helping out and confirming.
Ok I downloaded the gathering profiles that were made. like the unspoiled minning and unspoiled botany. Then i used the nodes that i wanted from both to create my own file. seens to work for one round only tho and stops at last task. then is i reset will gather a few nodes then jump right to the last task... Am i supposed to add white list or a time to the code...
also can I just put slot number and set gp to 0 so not waiting around for gp to fill up

::: Further
using the weather or eorzea time tags automatically configure a task as high priority.
high priority tasks with lower indexes will take priority if multiple high priority tasks are viable.
task indexes do not necessarily need to be perfectly in order.
--]]

local obj1 = {
["setup"] = {
["gearsetbotany"] = 10;
["gearsetmining"] = 9;
};
["tasks"] = {
[1] = {
-- Coerthas Central Highlands Map ID 155.
--[["condition"] = {
["Player.stats.gathering >= 353"] = true;
};--]]
["minlevel"] = 46;
["maxlevel"] = 60;
["mapid"] = 155;
["pos"] = {
["x"] = 282;
["y"] = 301;
["z"] = -98;
};
["type"] = "mining";