Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
(11-17-2015, 04:14 AM)ohm Wrote:  
(11-16-2015, 01:05 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  great job on flying ! works well till i hit ore .. flies to the ore location fine - so epic! then waits till i get 600 gp and nothing

Yeah this is bizarre behaviour... I guess the early release of flying just wasn't meant to work with collectibles? I'll post in the flying thread and get the devs to answer. Stick with the OMC for now!

Think I've figured this out now! Honestly this island has been so annoying to get to! Hope it's worth while for you folks!

Notes: Seems you need a bit of distance between your landing spot and the coordinates you "wait" at for this to work... Alternatively might be an issue with entering the stealth state too early after flight? Anyway by playing around with those two factors it's seemed to started behaving now.
o i just defaulted back to the normal pre made mesh for the ore and it works perfect now with your flight path
flying will be updated soon .. the path i made can be altered anywhere past the aetheryte.

go nuts
Hello, withe the update of the day (3.1) is there a way to gather/farm Tektite and Eventide Jade (blue/red) ?
Problem is if I activate the collectible glove, if there is no Tektite for instance, it wont gather anything and spam the error message "Unable to gather this ressource with collectible".

I am new to red/blue profiles.
Many thanks :)
(11-17-2015, 07:51 PM)mamadou93t411 Wrote:  Hello, withe the update of the day (3.1) is there a way to gather/farm Tektite and Eventide Jade (blue/red) ?
Problem is if I activate the collectible glove, if there is no Tektite for instance, it wont gather anything and spam the error message "Unable to gather this ressource with collectible".

I am new to red/blue profiles.
Many thanks :)

Sorry to be a buzz kill mamadou but this might be better asked in the Subscribers or Support forums as it's own thread! Good luck!
No problem, sorry about that :) will do that
doesn't dismount for adamantite ore?
it does for cryshal
what would be a fix for this?
thanks for the profile ;)
(11-25-2015, 11:58 PM)wisdom3 Wrote:  doesn't dismount for adamantite ore?
it does for cryshal
what would be a fix for this?
thanks for the profile ;)

Yeah, noticed this with the recent update... :( I'll have a play around with it but initial testing shows that getting the bot to land on that silly island is going to prove to be difficult!

Will post an update once I've figured out why this has started happening again.
thank you~
Definitely looks like something broke. sad ;(

Ore wont dismount, if dismounted manually wont target node. if open node, skill profile no longer meets 470 minimum or if it does, still collects nq.