Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
flying mesh all got updated i think - so things may need to be re worked now.
It seems since this update everything is broke for the flight part, even the basic single grind spot can now be stuck, take care of not staying too much afk in some tricky parts of the maps.
Some gathering points also have issue, even new created ones, the bot do not land correctly and stay flying above the spot.
So is this still working?
The gather profile is still working, BUT the flying part is not, at least until the devs figure out the best way to use both legacy and cubes meshs.
Is there anyway to get the bot to just farm greens?
(12-03-2015, 03:11 PM)kingpin1432 Wrote:  Is there anyway to get the bot to just farm greens?

With the flight currently isn't working the only thing you can do is to disable low priority task in your profile and just put your char at the unspoiled spot... at least the gather profile will still go to the node since it is within minimap range.
If I just want to gather the greens, I completely remove the adamantite ore from the list?
(12-03-2015, 05:21 PM)kingpin1432 Wrote:  If I just want to gather the greens, I completely remove the adamantite ore from the list?

list? remove the task
Flight is a work in progress people, trust me I'm as much affected by these updates as you all are. Until it's resolved there's really not much advise I can give, except...

I've noticed that if I delete the cubes and flight paths the bot will fall back to using OMC portals! This still comes with the old issues of OMCs sometimes not working, but might be a workaround to sometimes get adamantite.

Yes, if you only want to farm greens just delete tasks 10 and 20 from the gathering profile!
(12-04-2015, 12:07 AM)ohm Wrote:  Flight is a work in progress people, trust me I'm as much affected by these updates as you all are. Until it's resolved there's really not much advise I can give, except...

I've noticed that if I delete the cubes and flight paths the bot will fall back to using OMC portals! This still comes with the old issues of OMCs sometimes not working, but might be a workaround to sometimes get adamantite.

Yes, if you only want to farm greens just delete tasks 10 and 20 from the gathering profile!
How would I be able to adjust the profile to collect items at my level range, without screwing the whole thing up? I'm currently a 55 miner, I'd like it to just go around when the collectible windows are open and mine what is available for the day, so that when I wake up, I can just hand them all in for exp ect.

Any suggestions?