Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
This is really strange but, the bot will do everything perfect for the Chysahl Greens, it will then collect sit for about 1 min 30secs and change my class to BSM..... and bot turns off what could be the problem here?
(12-05-2015, 07:12 PM)Krxfty Wrote:  How would I be able to adjust the profile to collect items at my level range, without screwing the whole thing up? I'm currently a 55 miner, I'd like it to just go around when the collectible windows are open and mine what is available for the day, so that when I wake up, I can just hand them all in for exp ect.

Any suggestions?

Hey Krxfty! I know right... Being a non-lvl 60 gatherer is a pain right now in mmominion. There's a pretty robust discussion happening over in this thread with a number of comments from the likes of Popoto getting some great feedback from sebbs and fxfire.

To summarise: HW and end game gathering can't be done well, if at all, in mmominion. The devs are aware of this and once resources become free (flying is fixed) this candy is going to be worked on.

So hang in there for now is all I can say!
(12-05-2015, 11:15 PM)ohm Wrote:  
(12-05-2015, 07:12 PM)Krxfty Wrote:  How would I be able to adjust the profile to collect items at my level range, without screwing the whole thing up? I'm currently a 55 miner, I'd like it to just go around when the collectible windows are open and mine what is available for the day, so that when I wake up, I can just hand them all in for exp ect.

Any suggestions?

Hey Krxfty! I know right... Being a non-lvl 60 gatherer is a pain right now in mmominion. There's a pretty robust discussion happening over in this thread with a number of comments from the likes of Popoto getting some great feedback from sebbs and fxfire.

To summarise: HW and end game gathering can't be done well, if at all, in mmominion. The devs are aware of this and once resources become free (flying is fixed) this candy is going to be worked on.

So hang in there for now is all I can say!

Thanks for the very short but informative post, I appreciate it!

Could you recommend ways of leveling a 55 miner effectively fast? I've bee doing leves and trying my luck at collectibles but it doesn't seem to be going very well!
@Krxfty
Idk how fast you want but what I did for both my characters is I just grinded it out...
I made small meshes in the HW areas covering where all the nodes spawn then because they are spaced out in groups for 2 with 3 set (6 total nodes) I would then place 3 different gathering markers 1 for each for the 3 groupings. I then set the timer as 90 so that it would have time to run to the first marker hit the 2 nodes, then run to marker 2 hit those to nodes, and finally run to the 3rd marker hit those 2 nodes then repeat running to the first marker etc.

It removes the issue of the nodes being to spaced out for 1 marker and the bot just standing there.

Obviously you can use that same concept for any nodes and with the new gathering mode im sure it can be even more effective. I think doing that i was able to get 50-60 in maybe 12hrs? I'm not a hardcore botter so it was over like 4days but it was really quick in my opinion.

Hope it helps, gl!
(12-06-2015, 07:42 PM)Sarna Wrote:  @Krxfty
Idk how fast you want but what I did for both my characters is I just grinded it out...

Basically this! :D I know sebbs has a FANTASTIC questing module which is going to make this super easy in the future, but for now this is about as good as it gets. I know learning how to set these things up seems daunting at first, but can also be good fun and you get to learn and appreciate the flexibility of mmominion.

If you're struggling with it though send through a shout and I'm sure someone in the community will be able to share something they've whipped up!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctefoivofsl1fm...a.cub?dl=0

only Aplha is done so far
(12-07-2015, 11:47 AM)sebbs Wrote:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctefoivofsl1fm...a.cub?dl=0

only Aplha is done so far

Awesome, thanks for the share sebbs! This works very well in moving the bot from the teleport crystal to the "mining island" however in all my testing last night one consistent issue prevents the bot from actually mining.

Basically what's happening in the profile:
  • bot ports to Azys Lla
  • Moves to island
  • Arrives at coordinates (lands on ground - still on mount)
  • Mining node already spawned (active on map)
  • console reports bot has detected node
  • bot waits at coordinates and doesn't move...

And it doesn't move even after the max ezoria time is past to... Seems like there's some conflict with the cube pathing (and landing) which is interfering with gathering profiles.

This happens for other HW mining/botany nodes I've been testing as well so it's not specific to adamantite. Have you had this issue as well sebbs?
Bad position.. move landing coords to an open area
Ok thanks for the advice sebbs, I'll have a play!

If you have time would you mind explain what exactly is meant by open area...? What kinds of things should we be mindful of?

Cheers mate!
dont land to close to a rock face.. make sure you have a few feet from node etc

just have a play ..

one of my mining nodes i cant land next to the node i have to land on a nearby island.

once it lands it scans the node and moves to it.

its a mix of mesh cubes and position.