Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
Just wanted to say Thx for the skill profile for the collectibles works great....
Hi
the profile does supper, have only a small problem
he goes, opens the node, uses collective sense and that's it.
it does not use other skills.
I have 620 gp and good gear
What I Do Wrong

Ps. fixed ^^ i have forget collectability
working fine now
Hey all, made some updates and took out all my custom meshes now that the flying cubes are working pretty well. If there's problems anyone is noticing give me a yell.

Out of interest I was wondering if I was the only one getting a bit of weird behaviour with the skill profile. It seems to take a VERY long time to execute skills, and even longer to collect... While the rotation is running I also get a "unable to execute this skill now" message coming up from the game, it's like the bot is running to spam a certain skill over and over again which it can't do. I mean the rotation skill works, and the collection skill works, it just takes a long time and that strange message keeps popping up in game. Is this only happening to me???
There was a backup system in place in case a skill profile wasnt set.

Ace has or is adding more checks to ensure there isnt a conflict anymore.

This may have been what was trying to be used.
im having issues of the profile its running and working if i manually click it but otherwise it will not run to the node on its own even if i have it targeted or anything
i want to say thank you for sharing the script :)

i have try to make script with mixed other nodes and sometimes it works and sometimes not ^^ but its funny to play with it

It would be great if someone can answer this:
One time i make a script with miner and fishing nodes but it dont change the "typ" ....so thats not possible or i make a mistake? From BTN to Miner works

Other question, if you run a fishing script u have the some spot after x time server says you have to change your pos.
How we can handle this? If i add other pos or maybe 3 pos. how i can write the script to rotate the 3 task? I try to set ingame hour for pos. but its too close if
you have only 3-4 ingame hour time to gather. I handle now this problem with item condition like if bait x under 50 go to pos A, if about 50 go to pos B ^^ but dont work like i want...

thank you in advance
(12-30-2015, 12:52 AM)Dino Wrote:  i want to say thank you for sharing the script :)

One time i make a script with miner and fishing nodes but it dont change the "typ" ....so thats not possible or i make a mistake? From BTN to Miner works

Unfortunately mixed miner/botany and fisher isn't possible with the bot. Fishing still requires separate profiles to run!
The profile is turning collector's glove off for me. I need to have it on before enabling the bot right?
(01-09-2016, 07:28 AM)hoonjoo Wrote:  The profile is turning collector's glove off for me. I need to have it on before enabling the bot right?

Same issue for me.
It checks you collectable setup for valid item if it isnt there the glove is removed.

should also add this to the profiles.
[Image: 9a1854dc7c.png]