Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
Another issue I noticed. I am using the default profile with the collectibles added (see above post). Nothing else changed. When I go to adamantite ore, it hovers over the island and does not go to the node when it spawns.
i dont understand what to do in order to get the bot to move. Could someone simplify it please?
You may need to edit the gathering profiles coordinates. So install Notepad++ and then open the gathering profile with the program. Go to x,y,z section, for both adamantite entries increase the y coordinate entry by 5, 10, or 15. Then go to radius and increase that as well. (I always set mine to max for unspoiled nodes since they won't be spawning anywhere else in the map. That radius is 999999999. Sometimes it still won't work because basically the big rock blocks the "view" of the bot. I'm gonna try to test something to see if I can find a solution to the issue.

EDIT: Try using this attached .lua file in replacement of Ohm's. This will set the profile to run the 1st part at 10:00 eorzea time until 11:15. If it does not sense the node there it will travel to the next location and search for the node. It should pick up the adamantite node at one of the 2 locations. If it has any problems, let me know.

Attached Files
.zip   Gathering Red Scrip.zip (Size: 1.97 KB / Downloads: 46)
This is what the bot does for me
http://i.imgur.com/Wy0Nj8U.png

So I suppose it does see the node, but doesn't know how to get to it even though it's hovering right on top of it? It starts moving if I manually move my character a bit, but sometimes hangs once more right by the node, sometimes doesn't. Plz send help, want ore.

P.S. I've tried using different coordinates in different parts of this island, it's all the same. Bot sees the node but doesn't move towards it. :(
Read here

known pathing issues
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Having-t...-Gathering

your best bet is to land as it has less path errors.
(01-18-2016, 05:33 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Read here

known pathing issues
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Having-t...-Gathering

your best bet is to land as it has less path errors.

Link doesn't seem to work for me.

As for landing. I set it to land on that rock in the middle of the island and it will sometimes work and other times it will jump and fly again and cause it to get stuck.
Yes thats a pathing issue.

when your stuck in game turn on cne log and check the console
if its a path issue with will have an error code.
Worked perfectly for me! Thanks so much!
I don't understand what's going on here. My bot keeps swapping to different classes. For example, it swapped from min to cul, rather than going to btn, then just sat there and did nothing. Is there a gear set button or number I have to fix somewhere that I don't know about?
You need to open the file and set your gear sets to whatever set number your miner and botanist are

["setup"] = {
["gearsetmining"] = 17;
["gearsetbotany"] = 16;