Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 / 2 Star Crafting "Geared Crafters"
(01-08-2016, 08:32 PM)Dino Wrote:  
(11-18-2015, 06:12 AM)Sadistik21 Wrote:  GOT IT TO WORK!!!! Woot, originally I tried to use it without using your abilities XD there is some tweaking we can do to it or we can copy it and make it slightly different and name it as such. What my rotation relies on more than makers mark flawless is Muscle Memory and then either careful synth 2 or rapid synth. Even if you fail 2 Rapids with my rotation HQ is still easy. Again stats I know but there will be others in my boat as well. I can guarantee HQ on my rotation with this one I can't. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

whats your rotation for 1 star craft?

Ya I am curious on a 100% 2 Star HQ rotation as well, how many hasty touches do you have a shot at? I could easily write one for your rotation although i never use MM for 2 Star personally yet, never even tried. But if you can direct me to the theory crafting on it , I will whip one up.
Played around with it although I have one of my own. Works pretty much flawlessly

Good job man
Thanks, I personally mess around with my macros all the time as I gear up. Will post a 1 Star Elemental Brand HQ macro I made, need 466 cp and it ignores procs , but has a very,very high HQ rate from all NQ mats for 1 star. 13 HT attempts to get that quality up. I am not home at the moment, but the Elemental crafting one is now basically all I craft 1 Stars with. Will post in case anyone is interested, added all the brands so should would for most all of the 1 star 70 Dur recipes. I never swap my cross skills so I just stick with the MaMa macros versus the MM ones, and since via macro i do not mind it taking longer,
this is similar to my muscle memory one, but is a little better coz it doesn't sit on rng too much
nice profile
Update : 2/13/2016: Added another 2 Star 60 profile for higher gear level. Uses Innovation as well. CP 467 Craft 819
All it did was spam innovation after the 2/13 update. Astral Birch Ring go boom because I wasn't paying attention :(
So it looks like this was only setup for ALC? Working on getting all of the other classes in play I'll post it when I'm finished if you don't mind.
If referring to the 60 2 Star D70 CP 467 Craft 819.lua

I use this for every class that meets the requirements, which in my case is all of them. Also I did not remove the original profile, I just posted an additional one for higher gear level. Did you have all cross class skills and meet the min requirements?  I just tested it again and made 2 HQ Astral Birch Rings writing this reply.

Required stats 819 Craftsman and 467 CP 

Cross skills;

Comfort Zone (ALC 50), Steady Hand II (CUL 37), Careful Synthesis II (WVR 50), Hasty Touch (CUL 15), Ingenuity II (BSM 50), Waste Not II (LTW) Flawless Synthesis (GSM 37)  Makers Mark (GSM 54), Innovation (GSM 50)
Yeah, I've got 422 base CP and at least 803 base craft on all classes. Odd, I'll take a look again when I'm done with this batch of lumber!
(02-19-2016, 02:20 PM)dingo402 Wrote:  Yeah, I've got 422 base CP and at least 803 base craft on all classes.  Odd, I'll take a look again when I'm done with this batch of lumber!

Did you get it to work? If for some reason it will not work when all skills are active, and min. CP/Craft are met, I would like to figure out why.