Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Tweaked Scholar profile
Unless Bal sends me a private tell asking me to remove this I will release my personal version of his scholar that fixes some buffs that did not fire and has my alterations and tweaks. I will keep it up to date and will release it as i keep tweaking it to fit my style of profiles.

Quick update 1.1: Added second filter that focuses complete on damage dealing with no healing support. Removed features that were redundant and bogged down the speed of the bot as well.

Filter 1 dps mode
Filter 2 turns off healing assist. Mainly used for when needing to focus on pure dps in raid situations with other healer providing full heal support. Keep both filters on for full dps mode but turn filter 2 off to resume healing/dps mode.

Pick your pet manually and does not swift resummon pet or players. Turn off bot temporarily to manage those. And Balgarion all credit to you and Yellow once more for disecting the profiles you two released is what allowed me to make my own profiles. It uses Eos Fey wind automatically but minus embrace it does not auto cast any of the abilities as of yet. Will add those as I work on it.

Attached Files
.rar   Scholar 1.1.rar (Size: 3.51 KB / Downloads: 169)
Gonna test!
Thank you guys!
Let me know if you have major fps or lag issues.
For healing mode in a party, does this need to have filter 2 active like Bals? Or did you set it up to run with no filters, and if you want dps activate filter 1? Thanks! :)
Filter one is only for dps mode. No other filters.
Quick update. Filter 2 focuses completely on dps and ignores healing needs for raid dps periods. Keep filter 1 on for dps mode and two for focus mode.