Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
SCH & AST
Please read before using.

Here is a AST profile I have been working on. It should assign some of the cards to your party members on its own. I havent played to much on my AST, so let me know if the card assignment needs to be changed. The sch profile should be ready in a few days. Be careful using this profile cause it does things that are considered hacking. Please provide feedback and only use this if you know how AST skills are suppose to work

AST

SCH
(11-30-2015, 09:38 PM)gabjr87 Wrote:  Be careful using this profile cause it does things that are considered hacking.

Please elaborate.
If theres a risk of getting banned because we used your profile, I at least want to know whats going to ban me.
Its an altered version of the Balgarion profile who used different id's to get the card shuffle buff to give you another card like constant flow of balance cards. It is a client side hack I discovered on accident when I first made my astrologian months ago and I guess Balgarion made major use of it. It is no more likely to get you banned then teleporting around near people. If people see you constantly getting the balance card over and over it may raise some eyebrows but it takes an act of god to get a ban in this game.

Seems to want to use all cooldowns off the bat.
(12-01-2015, 12:45 AM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Its an altered version of the Balgarion profile who used different id's to get the card shuffle buff to give you another card like constant flow of balance cards. It is a client side hack I discovered on accident when I first made my astrologian months ago and I guess Balgarion made major use of it. It is no more likely to get you banned then teleporting around near people. If people see you constantly getting the balance card over and over it may raise some eyebrows but it takes an act of god to get a ban in this game.

Seems to want to use all cooldowns off the bat.

Possible to use the AST card trick without having it do multiple things? I'd like to play the job completely myself but have the wonders of getting the card draws I want.
Yes. Just disable every ability but the cards and draw. Then you can dispense it yourself.
Can someone explain the AST Profile filters for me? I think I get how it works but I want to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Its actually a good profile for some reason though whenever I use your profiles (SCH & AST) it makes my fps drop
SCH, is my profile, he dont know how its work and why fps drop.

next time dont post it please ! and build a new one before post it!

same for description profile etc... gabjr87 you dont respect my work !

SO delete it please !

edit : i dont check ast but i think its the same problem

and i like your donation bouton ;)
(12-27-2015, 12:24 PM)balgarion Wrote:  SCH, is my profile, he dont know how its work and why fps drop.

next time dont post it please ! and build a new one before post it!

same for description profile etc... gabjr87 you dont respect my work !

SO delete it please !

edit : i dont check ast but i think its the same problem

and i like your donation bouton ;)

Kinda too late now since we all use it.

[Image: welcome-to-the-internet-90s.jpg]
that's why with this mentatily, players dont share with the community.