Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
SCH & AST
(12-28-2015, 06:36 PM)balgarion Wrote:  that's why with this mentatily, players dont share with the community.

If you didn't want it distributed, don't give it away?
Plus, with that attitude, don't ever go near the internet ever again forever.

I don't really see your problem here balg, because you really got your shit together here and you know what you're doing.

This is a solid profile and you should be proud of it, unless you feel like you should be compensated for this golden child holy grail.

If that's the case, take my money, but if its not and you're just sour over trivial things...don't contribute to minion.
Checked this thread a day too late heard this profile was worth grabbing just started my SCH and now I am stuck :( Balgarion, why not let him continue if he give's credit's OR keep your profile maintained/on the forum? Thanks for all the hours you two have put into these profiles
Uhm the original poster did not give Balgarion credit for his work nor did he even alter it over deleting one setting so Balgarion has a right to be fumed on the matter. The donation button I thought was cute as well. I use to work for combat routines with another program I shall not mention but 90% of people already know anyhow but I use to enjoy doing free development for the combat routines until they started a pay store with the worst piss poor api work I had ever seen in its Quality Control.

I came to here and enjoy the very user friendly set up that lets anyone create their own rotations through a very creative profile maker. It did not require actual scripting like the other program did so I do not feel that people are really stealing other's work as making profiles on here is trivial at best.

Despite having a store on here as well the people who do put such items in the store are high quality developers and imo worth what we are shelling out for the highest quality for programs that automate mmo's.

Balgarion I understand your feelings on the matter but when you release profiles that can be altered with a flip of a switch you either have to develop thick skin to not care who takes your profiles and alter them for their own or just keep it all private. I miss you and what you did give us since literally 90% of all scholar profiles are an altered version of yours now.
(12-28-2015, 07:37 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Uhm the original poster did not give Balgarion credit for his work nor did he even alter it over deleting one setting so Balgarion has a right to be fumed on the matter. The donation button I thought was cute as well. I use to work for combat routines with another program I shall not mention but 90% of people already know anyhow but I use to enjoy doing free development for the combat routines until they started a pay store with the worst piss poor api work I had ever seen in its Quality Control.

I came to here and enjoy the very user friendly set up that lets anyone create their own rotations through a very creative profile maker. It did not require actual scripting like the other program did so I do not feel that people are really stealing other's work as making profiles on here is trivial at best.

Despite having a store on here as well the people who do put such items in the store are high quality developers and imo worth what we are shelling out for the highest quality for programs that automate mmo's.

Balgarion I understand your feelings on the matter but when you release profiles that can be altered with a flip of a switch you either have to develop thick skin to not care who takes your profiles and alter them for their own or just keep it all private. I miss you and what you did give us since literally 90% of all scholar profiles are an altered version of yours now.

+100

Bal, to add my 2 cents, I dont know the reasons for your profile to be withdrawn, but I for one have always admire your work, although my fps drops like a rock, I can figure out why, but I have seen you go out of your way to make it fps friendly. It is sad really that some people dont respect your work and take it for granted, as Kiljaedon mentioned, once you provide a free service or good, they are pretty much able to do whatever they want, you can only do so much to stop them, but in the end is it worth getting irate over it? Personally I would create a profile and put it in the minion store, be it $1 or whatever (it is worth a lot more than $1) at least it will be encrypted (unless I am wrong here) You profiles are worth a lot. And given that minions' competition have external devs creating combat routines independent of the said competitor, I say it is the way to go. I for one will buy the profile, especially if it has pvp skills

You created these profiles to share to allow people to better experience the game without worrying about the rotations and routines and focus on the mechs of the game, dont allow small minded people put you down.. Hope you come back to the community
it would of been different if the OP had stated it was Balgarions profiles, but the guy did nothing but repost someone elses work and claimed it as their own, worse yet wanted donations for it. If anyone reposts others work and you alter some of it, you must give credit to the original creator and mention the changes that you have made, you cannot simply repost someone elses work then ask for $$.....