Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
crashes a lot while zoning
(12-14-2015, 10:54 PM)Powder Wrote:  Compatibility mode is the bot attach mode or you are running the exe in windows compatibility mode?
From within minion settings, not the exe compatibility mode. Driver info as follows:

AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
Driver Provider: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
Driver Date: 11/17/2015
Driver Version: 15.300.1025.0
(12-14-2015, 11:14 PM)PixiKel Wrote:  
(12-14-2015, 10:54 PM)Powder Wrote:  Compatibility mode is the bot attach mode or you are running the exe in windows compatibility mode?
From within minion settings, not the exe compatibility mode. Driver info as follows:

AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
Driver Provider: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
Driver Date: 11/17/2015
Driver Version: 15.300.1025.0

same as you. but i using Nvidia GTX 660 video card whatever all recent video drivers i tried.

bot still occasionally crash in two phases
1 freeze and crash while travel to different map (HW3.0 map) (navigation loading or mesh initializing)

2 bot crash when S elite monster spawned in map even the bot is disabled. i guess the bot can not read too much data from other player in one area. always have 50- 60 player to participate in S rank hunting. (all maps)

I think both crashing was caused by navigation system loading or mesh initializing .
Above crash only be happened after version 3.1 update.
To help narrow down the issue, would like to know some more details about this:

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached but not turned on?

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (no radar)?

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (with radar)?

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, but only using Grind/Quest/Gather/Fish, and not while using Assist mode?
Ive had this issue for a while as well I just play till game crashes and restart. :( Radeon HD 5800 series

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached but not turned on? Yes

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (no radar)? Yes

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (with radar)? Yes

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, but only using Grind/Quest/Gather/Fish, and not while using Assist mode? Yes

If I zone enough times it will inevitably crash. I will know its coming because When I zone in it will take an extended period of time to finish zoning, when it does certain textures will not load, most commonly my mount or npc/enemy models. My fps will be flip book status for a minute or so before the impending client crash hits. Restart game wash rinse repeat.
Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached but not turned on? Yes.

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (no radar)? N/A, I don't use Assist mode.

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (with radar)? N/A, I don't use Assist mode.

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, but only using Grind/Quest/Gather/Fish, and not while using Assist mode? Yes.

Like Halt says, the crashing is inevitable if I zone a lot. If I'm fishing in one area or crafting or basically never zoning I know I'm safe. But as soon as I start zoning (whether gathering unspoiled with bot on, or with bot turned off while I do a few things manually) I know I'm going to eventually crash.
Also I have no idea if this is related so I'll throw it out just in case.

Every time I crash, FFXIV closes of course, and I also close out the minion launcher. I open FFXIV, load all the way in, then open Minion and manually attach. Nearly every time I have to do this process 2-3 times before the bot will actually attach. It runs through, "queued for start > starting game > game started waiting for bot to attach" then it loops back to "queued for start" and stays there until I close everything out and start over. Usually it's the 2nd, sometimes 3rd full process before it actually attaches.

Since I last played, unspoiled nodes have moved from the Location interface to the profiles and I'm trying to set up a new profile for it. Unfortunately I can never test the timing since every few zones I'm booted back out.

Also, this happens on both my PC and laptop. Both win10 using compatibility within minion only. PC video info is above, laptop is:

AMD Radeon HD 7640G
Provider: AMD
Date: 7/6/15
Version: 15.200.1055.0

There's actually a newer driver for this one that I just downloaded and will test. It's:
Date: 7/21/15
Version: 15.200.1065.0

(Not trying to nitpick or be annoying, just trying to help troubleshoot.)
Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached but not turned on? yes

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (no radar)? yes

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (with radar)? I dont use radar

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, but only using Grind/Quest/Gather/Fish, and not while using Assist mode? Yes to all of the above
same as you. but i using Nvidia GTX 660 video card whatever all recent video drivers i tried.

bot still occasionally crash in two phases
1 freeze and crash while travel to different map (HW3.0 map) (navigation loading or mesh initializing)

2 bot crash when S elite monster spawned in map even the bot is attached but not turn on. i guess the bot can not read too much data from other player in one area. always have 50- 60 player to participate in S rank hunting. (all maps)

I think both crashing was caused by navigation system loading or mesh initializing .
Above crash only be happened after version 3.1 update.

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached but not turned on? YES

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (no radar)? YES

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, while only using Assist mode (with radar)? YES, CRASHING OCCUR FASTER

Are you getting the crashes while the bot is attached and turned on, but only using Grind/Quest/Gather/Fish, and not while using Assist mode? YES, EITHER GRIND MODE

cpu: i7 3770k (none OC)
vga card : nvidia gtx 660 (none OC)
ram: 16G ddr 3
hdd: 512G SSD
temperature: all in safe degree
ps: run game client and minion as admin.
Don't want to spam another Topic, but I'm also experiment Crash a lot when zoning or changing zone as well.

I try Fating in New Heavenwards area and it Crash the game after 4 to 5 hours, even without zoning too.

[Image: a4933a593f.png]
After the last couple of updates I have seen an improvement... Maybe i'll keep playing with it and reply back asap. I have been in 10+ zones now without a crash. Thats way better than normal.