Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
crashes a lot while zoning
i'm going to bump this thread and keep it alive till this issue fixed
1 freeze and crash while travel to different map (realm reborn old zone lvl 50 and below map) (navigation loading or mesh initializing)
still having crash and complete black screen have to stop bot manualy and lunch it again or i get error is this possible fix for this error ?is it gpu or what ? im using nvida GTX 980
cpu: i7 4790k (none OC)
vga card : nvidia gtx 980 (none OC)
ram: 32G ddr 3
hdd: 512G SSD
temperature: all in safe degree
ps: run game client and minion as admin.
also game alwayes in window mode
we need fix for this issue i get this crash every day
It would be helpful to see the memory usage that ffxiv is using too if possible when it crashes.
here is SS hope it help
before crash it was loading and stuck on loading after telport to east thanlan below SS
http://i.imgur.com/A2cmjZf.png

then after few min it crash here is another SS 2 bot crash and restart at below SS
http://i.imgur.com/s1NWUcJ.png
Gonna second this as well.

Got no problems without the bot attached - when I attach him I may occasionally get long loading times (2 minutes instead of 5 seconds) and missing textures/models. Just did some T9s without the ground texture or T13s without a ground at all (Teraflare looks fucking amazing when you see all of it, rep!).

Also - I am on Windows 10 in Comp. Mode attach.
Hello,

Actually i have the exact same "Problem", after zoning i sometimes get this yellow clusterfucks and the game tends to crash some time after that happened.

This only happens to me on windows 10 (with minions compatibility attach mode), same machine, windows 7 , everything is working fine.

Also, sometimes it takes 2-3 tries for minion to start up a char and succesfully attach to it.

BR
I have read in the SE technical forum that there may be an issue with using high settings can you guys post what in game graphic settings you are using. Perhaps the bot just makes this issue worse. Because really nothing on our end that deals with rendering changed from pre 3.1 to now.
using standard settings (desktop) myself, i had this issue occur pre HW aswell, but since HW it increased. just sometimes it does it after 90 min and other times it can go 10h without having this happen)
hmm, keep the reports coming. I personally am having no luck in trying to make this happen for myself.
(12-21-2015, 09:36 PM)Powder Wrote:  hmm, keep the reports coming. I personally am having no luck in trying to make this happen for myself.

Have you tried going to Rank S hunts with a bot attached? That is a guaranteed crash for me. If there are enough people engaged in combat during Fates then maybe it could be causing crashes too.
(12-21-2015, 09:45 PM)zeleniy Wrote:  Have you tried going to Rank S hunts with a bot attached? That is a guaranteed crash for me. If there are enough people engaged in combat during Fates then maybe it could be causing crashes too.

what graphic settings do you have on when it crashes?