Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
crashes a lot while zoning
I have noticed a marked decrease in the lagout crashing after turning off the radar. I was able to fate grind for 2 days before it finally lagged my game to the point where I had to restart the game.

Running Nvidia 960 on high, win10, no compatibility.

The one time I turned on the radar for an S rank in HW zones, my game lagged within 10 minutes.

Hope this gets isolated and figured out soon. Hunts are a big part of 3.15 again.
(12-21-2015, 09:50 PM)Powder Wrote:  
(12-21-2015, 09:45 PM)zeleniy Wrote:  Have you tried going to Rank S hunts with a bot attached? That is a guaranteed crash for me. If there are enough people engaged in combat during Fates then maybe it could be causing crashes too.

what graphic settings do you have on when it crashes?

S ranks are a problem as well here. Running lowest setting (laptop standard)
New user here, running into same problem

Video card AMD HD 6800 drivers 11/4/15
Intel i5 3.3
8gb ram
windows 10

Haven't gotten familiar enough with the bot to play with advanced settings yet, been running questing profiles for 1-15 stock, 15-50 purchased, and 50-60 purchased. Not running any compatability either through the bot or windows. I manually attach the bot.

Normally I run the game on max graphics settings but since xmas I have turned down all the graphics to a custom minimum meaning I have turned everything to the very lowest settings so that i can log in multiple clients for personal FC workshop party (not running bot for this). I start noticing significant stuttering and missing meshes right before the crash so i see (npc and pc) missing a chest.

I tend to see the problem after multiple zonings and when running the bot I am only running 1 instance for right now (intend to run 4)

Uninstalled all cited apps that may cause problems and have gone into msconfig and turned anything and everything not microsoft related from services and startup is bare bones with everything disabled.

I also run another bot (not mentioning names) for unspoiled node gathering and crafting and do not have any such issues with that one (only running 1 at a time)
i had similar problem and i fixed mine, havent got any crashes like 4days, ill tell you what i did, its probably about graphics card, it makes mesh to crash while zoning and fps dying or something like that im not and expert, i hope this will help you
I have radeon r9 200 series
i went radeon settings,
first i set up profile settings to balanced
second activated radeon gaming for ffxiv
third went to gaming and changed fps to 65 ( it was 55 before)
fourth mozaic mode to best for amd
and uhm sadly i dont remember what i did next or did i so uhm, i don't really understand this stuff but this solved my problem
edit: also i play ffxiv standart on graph settings
(01-30-2016, 08:09 AM)fxfire Wrote:  "missing meshes right before the start" ? you mean it did not load a navmesh ?

I want in on this gravy train - i've been having this issue for awhile. Obligatory I have done it with a clean boot of windows, no overlay software or anti-viruses

i7-4770
AMD Radeon R9-280x2 (tried with newer and older drivers)
Windows 10

This happens whenever I zone into an area with a lot of people, primarily. If I hang out in a low pop area and craft, hakuna matata.

If I'm running my redscrip gathering that takes me through Idyllshire, good night. It feels like some kind of memory leak. However, I could be talking out my ass, cause I don't know much about this stuff. What makes me think that however, is that it starts off fine. Go into a populated area, gets worse. Continually so until I leave. When I leave, it doesn't get better, but it no longer degrades. (degrades meaning massive FPS drops)

Occasionally I get the lime green texturing too.

A point of interest: When I start to lag out bad and it kind of recovers for a moment, I have a disconnected symbol by my name. Don't know if that's important, but something i've noticed.
hi!!
Same for me, i reduce graphics settings, it works a little better. But it crashes very often when zoning.

Windows 7 Professionnal ‎(X64)‎ Service Pack 1, new install, AMD Radeon ™ R9 200 Series, Intel Core i7 2600K, 16go ram
no antivirus or antimalware software
mmo minion installed in: C:\MINIONAPP and run in administrator
no third party apps
attach mode

crash coming when navmesh windows is up.
P.S: maybe it's not important, but my ff client language is french
tell me if you need more informations
just another person here to support the weird claims regarding bright yellow meshes showing up on area's of the map, and chocobo armor disappearing along with enemies when you get close to them, also another thing it does is some parts of the map rarely it will look like acid trip vision. I'm sure it's all related to one thing, and if it helps i also have a amd gpu a 7850 to be exact. Going to try playing around with some settings to see if i can fix it the new amd/radeon settings app is interesting. And from what i can tell yes I'm sure this only goes down in flying zones, not using custom meshes, but i feel like it sometimes :), and we're suppose to be using direct x 9 with minion still ya?

Edit: The yellow parts I've never seen since 1.0 the only time I've ever seen a map light up like that is when i was making custom meshes before ya'll got them all built in. and even then I could see a wire-frame on the yellow when i was doing that, this is just the yellow without the wire-frame showing up and it's not everywhere just some areas.
Star 
hi, today i got this message after a teleport to churning mist in gathering mode.

I'll throw my 680 into my computer this weekend and see if it makes a difference
hi again, this bug is a real problem, i can't bot at all with theses randoms crashes, this is a hidden bug, i understand this, but how can i help mmominion team to find it, can i use some monitoring tools or things like this?
i believe in mmominion, it's a powerful software, but in my case, it's a hell's bug, how can i supposed bot properly with that? I always must control when botting, sometimes it crash after 1 hour or 2, sometimes after 10mn.

i really want help you to find this problem.