Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Gathering Grade 3 Soils??
Does anyone have a profile that gathers the grade 3 soil from the unspoiled nodes?
I can't seem to get any I make working right and it just gathers other stuff from the nodes.
Unfortunately, I believe the only way to do this is to both use Toil and set it to gather gardening items. It will reject it if you call it out by name, even though this could save 300 GP.
Hmmm wonder if its possible to tell it to gather a certain slot number then.
Nah, you literally have to use toil. I tried looking up unique item ID (for grade 3 soils it's like 7766/7763) and using that, no go. Tried using slot number, no go. As soon as I deleted item1 entirely and just used a toil profile, it started working. 300 GP isn't too bad though really.
i dont think toil is required anymore.. try it tho

you do need to gather gardering items checked or in a profile tho
(12-14-2015, 07:54 AM)sebbs Wrote:  i dont think toil is required anymore.. try it tho

you do need to gather gardering items checked or in a profile tho

Is this since update just now or not? I had the ["gathergardening"] line in there if that s what you mean.
has been a few weeks .. if it has mined it before it should see it in future.

but because its a gardening item maybe not.
(12-14-2015, 11:49 AM)sebbs Wrote:  has been a few weeks .. if it has mined it before it should see it in future.

but because its a gardening item maybe not.

I haven't been able to get it to gather soil unless I make it use toil on unspoiled.
Plus it seems to mass lag when hitting a unspoiled node and waiting for the max time to pass and comes good once it hits the max time