Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Gathering Profiles
I will readily admit I am not anywhere near being able to understand meshes and LUA scripts and the like. Been trying for a while now but to say I am slightly successful would be generous. I'm just not that way inclined is all there is to it.

So I was wondering, is it possible for me to buy gathering profiles? Are there any available anywhere? I am talking lvl 60 mining mostly since those are the mats I always need the most.

Just thought I'd ask before I attempt for the uncounted times to do it. :)
what mats are you after?
Things like the Aurum Regis sand, Hardsilver Sand (and ore), Abalathain Spring Water and Birch Log are what I need the most.

Maybe something like a generic profile that requires I input the mat I need (and maybe even the area), that would be ideal.
you dont need to know how to code lua to make a gathering profile, just watch sebbs video in the wiki, fill out the fields in a text editor with the location name and a few other settings. Making a profile is not coding lua its very simple and just adding examples from the example profile and filling in the blanks.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ff...iled_nodes
Time to go back to the start and review things. My bad, sorry for the post.
There is always the option to buy the one in the store.

Just set the item you want an off it goes.
Is that the one called "Gathering Classes"? If it is then I will for sure buy it. I thought it was for levelling and right now my gatherers are all lvl 60.
1st release was for leveling.
the plan was always to make it a full farming profile but if i waitied till it was completely done it would take years.... lol

you just use custom task to pick what you want to farm.
[Image: 0298adc95d.jpg]
(12-25-2015, 11:17 PM)sebbs Wrote:  1st release was for leveling.
the plan was always to make it a full farming profile but if i waitied till it was completely done it would take years.... lol

you just use custom task to pick what you want to farm.
http://puu.sh/m8AAo/0298adc95d.jpg

GDI Sebbs! ILU but I Hate you!! :C I made a lot of these profiles.... So i guess now its time for

[Image: wczx6.jpg]

Edit: Also, I don't know if it is in there yet (cause of the info page), but any plans to add in Red scrips for fishing? After buying it I see that it is totally in there. <3
(12-25-2015, 11:17 PM)sebbs Wrote:  1st release was for leveling.

I do not even know now, will it be right to share my own profiles for gatherers :/