Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
[Request} Favor - Gathering
Hello,

Looks like I might be the only user that even cares about this, but will minion ever support using favors and gathering concealed nodes?

I have been waiting patiently, but have since had to look elsewhere, to where it is already working and supported.

I would think this would be a top priority, because these items sell for a small fortune.
Legendary nodes are supported...

what do you mean by them not be?

Favors arnt currently but i have it on my wish list for ace.

[Image: 5fcce4de42.jpg]
I apologize, i didnt mean Legendary nodes, I meant to say Concealed nodes, which is what ties into using favors.
I have a working setup for aetherial reduction stuff atm .. its easily converted to Favor collection once i get the function to use items.
But please remember Ace is only 1 person and his time and resources can be limited depending on what the Devs have him doing as a priority.

It will come im sure i can get him to add it but as to when im not sure.
I understand sebbs. I am just really into crafting the two star i170 DoH gear, and being able to use minion to help gather those mats would be amazing.

I have just been doing it manually mostly and it is very monotonous. I know when it does get done, it will be super polished (like everything you guys do)

I don't really see anyone else asking about favors, so I can see why it is low priority.
I am also interested in Favor gathering from concealed nodes, automating this would cut out a VERY monotonous task :D I am also interested in the Aetherial Reduction add-on, is it somewhere on these forums?

Thanks in advance!
Its coming.
(01-14-2016, 02:54 PM)Jessix Wrote:  Hello,

Looks like I might be the only user that even cares about this, but will minion ever support using favors and gathering concealed nodes?

I have been waiting patiently, but have since had to look elsewhere, to where it is already working and supported.

I would think this would be a top priority, because these items sell for a small fortune.

Technically, RB Ephemeral harvesting plugin that you are talking about is made by a user which utilizes plugin made by yet another user. Considering how much digging through the lua code I had to do in order to fix some bugs in it, I wouldn't call it exactly supported. You bringing up this issue on this forum instead of using that plugin only confirms it.

I wouldn't call it a top priority but I do agree with you that those mats are very valuable and it would be nice if the minion was able to harvest them. I thought about making an Ephemeral profile for this bot but I do not see how that would even be possible with current profile limitations. Those limitations being:
1. Node touch and go (open node - move to next node). Saves time when the bot does automatically harvests the node.
2. Counter for nodes openuntil the bot moves to the nex profile "marker". This would keep the bot from opening too many nodes.

This would enable us to make profiles such as:
1. Move to Node Cluster 1. Open 1 Node Window.
2. Move to Node Cluster 2. Open 1 Node Window.
3. Move to Ephemeral Node. Harvest Node.

PS: There could be more to harvesting Ephemeral but I think this covers it.
You coukd do it by blacklisting id after interacting.. but you would need to make a 3 marker profile.
2 normal nodes that lockout ids to end the task and 1 to harvest the special node.
(01-15-2016, 08:10 AM)zeleniy Wrote:  
(01-14-2016, 02:54 PM)Jessix Wrote:  Hello,

Technically, RB Ephemeral harvesting plugin that you are talking about is made by a user which utilizes plugin made by yet another user. Considering how much digging through the lua code I had to do in order to fix some bugs in it, I wouldn't call it exactly supported. You bringing up this issue on this forum instead of using that plugin only confirms it.

I wouldn't call it a top priority but I do agree with you that those mats are very valuable and it would be nice if the minion was able to harvest them. I thought about making an Ephemeral profile for this bot but I do not see how that would even be possible with current profile limitations. Those limitations being:
1. Node touch and go (open node - move to next node). Saves time when the bot does automatically harvests the node.
2. Counter for nodes openuntil the bot moves to the nex profile "marker". This would keep the bot from opening too many nodes.

This would enable us to make profiles such as:
1. Move to Node Cluster 1. Open 1 Node Window.
2. Move to Node Cluster 2. Open 1 Node Window.
3. Move to Ephemeral Node. Harvest Node.

PS: There could be more to harvesting Ephemeral but I think this covers it.

I was talking about Favors/concealed nodes, not Ephemeral. I apologize for the confusion. And i don't know what you are talking about, the profile (not a plugin) I use works just fine.
The reason I am posting here, is because I support minion first and know that it will be implemented much better and I didn't see anyone else asking for it, so I figured it was time.