Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
[Request} Favor - Gathering
For something like Lisbeth, if you started the scope fairly small by just putting in anything that shows up for Crafting Blue/Red Scrips turn-in, it wouldn't be as overwhelming. Because that's really the main use for something like Lisbeth besides for leveling crafters (which there are already profiles for). For anything else you'll probably want to gather quite a bit in bulk beforehand, so you can leave the bot gathering for quite a while before switching it to crafting. But for something you just need 10 of to complete your red scrips for the week? That's really where Lisbeth shines, since I can come back an hour later and my red scrips are done for the week.

And then later once that's done it can slowly be expanded to all 3.0 items, and then 2.0 items after that. And glad to see class swapping being implemented! That'll help a great deal.
I would like to add, that while you are restricted to "Macros" in Lisbeth, if you don't use a macro, it adapts and uses it's own rotation based on Cross Class skills, and your current stats. It is kind of an adaptive rotation and can be used as a universal one. It does use Precise Touch, and will adapt to how much Progress and Quality you are gaining and remaining CP.

Like when you use a synth, it will record how much progress was made and adjust the rotation on the fly, knowing that it will only take one more CSII to finish the craft. If your Craft is high enough to finish in one synth, it know that and will work on quality before progress. It does not support level 60 one and two star synths yet, but that is next on his list.

I would also like to add that RB, does have a Favor profile that will pre-hit 4 nodes down to one attempt left before using the favor now. it's not perfect though and is way less efficient than doing it manually (especially with click-teleport,) but it is nice to maybe afk a few favors here and there.

Another thing that RB does, is it will water and fertilize your garden, Check retainers and re-assign ventures every hour, while gathering unspoiled, collectibles, or normal mats in between.

I am with Nisos, I use both bots together. They even run/attach together at the same time too.

I also like that RB has a very active Discord server, where you can basically talk to the devs and get support almost immediately and chit chat with other users. The devs are a lot more interactive with its user base, even asking for people to help beta test things they are working on. (Sorry, I know that has nothing to do with gathering, but I wish Minion felt more like that, Minion is so cold and distant lol)
Lisbeth's built in crafting rotations are honestly pretty shit. And I had a lot of issues with them not even using Byregot's. For doing crafting red scrips, I have enough CP for it to just use a simple Basic Touch/Precise Touch rotation and it's faster and far more consistent. If they'd just make it so you could have basic conditionals it'd be a lot better.

But yeah, it's nice to have both bots right now.
(01-15-2016, 08:24 AM)sebbs Wrote:  You coukd do it by blacklisting id after interacting.. but you would need to make a 3 marker profile.
2 normal nodes that lockout ids to end the task and 1 to harvest the special node.

hi sebbs, can you give us an example script for blacklisting id after interacting, i'm looking for a way to gather ephemeral nodes.

thanks
would need to write some lua code to do it not via profile.

basicly what im saying is a new mode with unique functions to be handled how he wanted it handled.

gathering isnt currently setup to specificly be handled that way.
(01-24-2016, 07:18 PM)sebbs Wrote:  would need to write some lua code to do it not via profile.

basicly what im saying is a new mode with unique functions to be handled how he wanted it handled.

gathering isnt currently setup to specificly be handled that way.

Is your gathering addon do the job? i mean touch & go, if yes, i run buy it
it farms nodes around the ephemeral node usually crystals but can farm anything.

doesnt interact and leave without farming the node.