Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
wINDOWs 10 Support
DOES it still not exist ?? The bot works for me from time to time, but generally it just crashes after I walk away from the computer, or so it seems. I've tried letting it run over night now several nights and when I wake up in the morning I find the game at the title screen with little to no progress on the bot character.
I have the 15-50 Pack, 50-60 pack, and HW new classes 30-60. The 50-60 was stuck on the very first quest it started. Am I missing some setting options or something once I purchase these packs ?
Edit, Like right now. The bot is set to quest 50-60 for the monk, all the character is doing is killing mobs, not even quest mobs mind you.
yes it works fine on windows 10, are you setting up the launcher to relaunch the bot or are you using the attach method. if you are using attach method thats why, anything can cause you to be at title screen. 90k error 90002 error, "random Crash" of the bot, thats why there is a launcher, if you are going to be playing afk you should be using the minion app launcher to launch the bot for you, If it crashes or gets a 90k error the bot will relaunch the game.

If you are using the minion app to relaunc the game then you need to use attach method "compatable" in the MinionApp Settings.
[Image: vE4rszH.png?50]

Are you using an AMD Processor or GPU?

I use window 10 and it works just fine, but i have Intel and Nvida, their may be an issue with AMD.
I have the bot set to "auto-start" and occasionally it will get me past the title screen and actually logged on the character , but even still I must be at the computer to click on the "bot enabled" box

edit* I'll continue to play with the settings in the launcher, I was being unreasonable this morning when I made my post. But it is nice to know that windows 10 is supported, the last article i found it was not. More than likely my settings do just need some adjusting.

The bot is in compatiblemode, and it relaunches the game. but the bot won't attach once this has occured
might be an amd thing i use amd cpu and gpu and unless i use compatibility mode it wont run at all but it mostly works aside from random crashes in compatibility mode i also seem to get missing texuteres or yellow textures randomly
(01-16-2016, 06:13 PM)ajf64 Wrote:  might be an amd thing i use amd cpu and gpu and unless i use compatibility mode it wont run at all but it mostly works aside from random crashes in compatibility mode i also seem to get missing texuteres or yellow textures randomly

Same as my other PC, what CPU/GPU are you using?
fx-6300 with an HD7950
(01-17-2016, 04:45 AM)ajf64 Wrote:  fx-6300 with an HD7950

I swear there's a issue with that card... Do you know who made your card?
Mines Sapphire Radeon HD7950 3GB OC Edition V3
http://www.mwave.com.au/product/sapphire...rd-ab48817

This is what it does ONLY when the bot it attached doesn't really take it all that long before it does it either... It's randy.

[Image: bb7265a5e8.jpg]
[Image: e62f447109.jpg]
[Image: 42e4acd53f.jpg]
(01-17-2016, 09:42 AM)fxfire Wrote:  http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Windows-...ing?page=2

we are on to something here :) testing a fix righ tnow and will release it if that really caused the trouble some had.

Will this help with the texture issues or is it just for the CPU and attaching issues?
(01-17-2016, 10:00 AM)JWD1994 Wrote:  
(01-17-2016, 09:42 AM)fxfire Wrote:  http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Windows-...ing?page=2

we are on to something here :) testing a fix righ tnow and will release it if that really caused the trouble some had.

Will this help with the texture issues or is it just for the CPU and attaching issues?

the texture thing is either your card or drivers, i have a machine with the exact same card and this has NEVER happened.
Have also the Sapphire Radeon HD7950 3GB OC Edition V3 card and after a while i'm getting those glitches also.

Drivers are up to date, running windows 10.

I'm getting it usually after much zoning.