Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
wINDOWs 10 Support
i would assume your guys cards are faulty then, I've been running a machine with those cards since the game came out and that machine hasnt has any texture issues.
I've been having the same issues. windows 10 w/ AMD R9 390x gpu. usually its fine for a while, and after some zoning it starts to act up and get progressively worse. been unable to find a solution. drivers up to date, etc
(02-27-2016, 06:23 AM)penguinhire Wrote:  I've been having the same issues. windows 10 w/ AMD R9 390x gpu. usually its fine for a while, and after some zoning it starts to act up and get progressively worse. been unable to find a solution. drivers up to date, etc

+1
(01-16-2016, 10:44 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(01-16-2016, 06:13 PM)ajf64 Wrote:  might be an amd thing i use amd cpu and gpu and unless i use compatibility mode it wont run at all but it mostly works aside from random crashes in compatibility mode i also seem to get missing texuteres or yellow textures randomly

Same as my other PC, what CPU/GPU are you using?

Mine does this as well. Also only on my amd pc.  Using an r200 card though.  Again was concerned my card was dying but seems to only happen in/with minion.

MIGHT be linked to a setting in CCC (still testing). Regardless it's linked to minion as has never happened without it running and takes awhile. (Seems to be after zoning or after monitors turning off for power saving but needs more watching/testing)

Also textures often change green and not yellow, otherwise same as in your shot(s)
(01-20-2016, 03:29 PM)Cichard Wrote:  i would assume your guys cards are faulty then,  I've been running a machine with those cards since the game came out and that machine hasnt has any texture issues.

Fwiw I have 3 290x and changing them out is the first thing I tried.  Not the issue.  

Gonna go out on a limb and say it'll probably disappear along with the image freezing come x64
Not related to anything in ccc. Although not too long after the missing textures the bot always seems to stop and I have to restart the game anyways.

Between this and/or the image freezing with sound/game continuing - it's a shame considering FFXIV is one of the safer games to bot and this is comprehensive enough to leave for hours at a time (which is great with kids)! Unfortunately in one way or another it breaks every few hours at best and needs a restart. Minor in the grand scheme but crap if your leaving the house or overnight or w/e.

Can't wait for x64!
It's a little bit like waiting of the gifts from christmas - i know someone hide them but i can't get them right now.
(11-18-2016, 08:07 AM)fxfire Wrote:  but it wont be as long away as christmas still is :P

Aka it will be here before the holidays? ^^

(Or did I misread that completely lol)