Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Tek's SCH v1.8 (Heavensward)
(02-18-2016, 06:06 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Glad to see the original king of the scholar profile is back.  Used your old profile for second coIL of bahamutual and it's savage version.

thx, any suggestions are much appreciated, and very much considered and wanted.
this really is my fave sch profile now. Its seems to hang in healing mode a little too long when it switches with filter 3 off but i just manually turn cleric back on and it does its thing again. Not really a big deal.
That's done on purpose the cleric is meant to kick in if party is above 80% HP and is meant to turn off if party HP is below 75% HP. So that extra lee-way to DPS at the start till party drops to 75% will in return cause you to have to bring the party back up to 80% before it returns to cleric, but that's cause you're a healer and above most this profile's main focus will always be heals first DPS second.

But ya if people are feeling that it's healing too much now, just play around with the top two cleric party HP % values, in the skill manager, ones for entering cleric and the other is for exiting. Still been doing plenty of testing with it and thanks once again for the feedback, it's much appreciated. Also smart thinking just forcing it back into cleric, as long as it doesn't see the party below 75% it shouldn't drop you back into healing right away.
thank you so much for sharing with us the profile. really enjoying it.keep up the good work
75% is a good number. I think Ill feel best leaving it as it is and manually hitting it in the situations I feel appropriate.
Been using within within the new Alex tier and such and so far everything is running fine. However, I have noticed the odd problem pop up that required me to make some slight changes.

1. Leeches Prio
During mass pulls, or hectic moments, the profile will give leeches priority over healing. If your tank drops to 20% but has a debuff on, it'll try and remove this before casting a heal.

2. Swiftcast Res Break
Swiftcast res works most of the time and it only appears to be a problem within 8 man groups from what I can see. However if someone dies, it'll cast swiftcast and sometimes just stop, or cast a heal by mistake. After this happens, the profile will refuse to continue at all and no more actions will be done until you manually cast a heal or two.

3. Unable to use action
I haven't been able to see what this skill is yet, however now and then when targeting the tank/another player it'll just start spamming that it can't use a skill.
(02-27-2016, 04:29 PM)Shinjo Wrote:  Been using within within the new Alex tier and such and so far everything is running fine. However, I have noticed the odd problem pop up that required me to make some slight changes.

1. Leeches Prio
During mass pulls, or hectic moments, the profile will give leeches priority over healing. If your tank drops to 20% but has a debuff on, it'll try and remove this before casting a heal.

2. Swiftcast Res Break
Swiftcast res works most of the time and it only appears to be a problem within 8 man groups from what I can see. However if someone dies, it'll cast swiftcast and sometimes just stop, or cast a heal by mistake. After this happens, the profile will refuse to continue at all and no more actions will be done until you manually cast a heal or two. Or perhaps a max range on the swiftcast to prevent it from firing for players out of range?

3. Unable to use action
I haven't been able to see what this skill is yet, however now and then when targeting the tank/another player it'll just start spamming that it can't use a skill.

1. I would imagine HP% check on leeches would prevent that.

2. Changing swiftcast+rez to macro (if possible haven't tested) would keep it from hanging as it would execute and just move on.

3. Change your attacks (e.g. bio maisma) under target > player target > from any to enemy. I would assume that is your issue there.
Thanks for the feedback. Leeches checking HP was one of the things I changed already and that seems to be working, however I've not had much of a chance to test it out yet.

I haven't played around with macros within the tool yet, so I'll give them a shot when I can and hopefully not break anything.

It looks like the target was the issue for this one, it's set to enemy for most of them, just the odd skill that was missing it like Virus.
thanks for the feedback and also for the tips on how to fix for the next release, yes leeches is high up there but it also carries a 5-7 second delay something like that, but i really like the HP % check idea on that, as to the swift-cast rez i have noticed some stuff i don't like and from what i can tell is it happens when out of distance to actually perform the raise, still thinking of a solid fix without having to use macros. As for your 3rd concern I've noticed it but hasn't bothered me all that much to fix it just yet, for example where it bothers me most is placing my pet manually, i have to spam place for the move to even show up and allow me to use it, my best guess is it's the EOS embrace nuking that's happening when someone falls below 99%, if it's the attack moves needing to be set to enemy only even better/easier for me to fix.

Edit: Sorry guys been doing quite a bit of catching up on gathering lately, I do plan on releasing a profile for every job though sooner or later, as well as working out the bugs in profile(s) i have already released.
I keep getting a Target out of range spam when running 1.7 in assist mode in a dungeon when targeting a team mate for heals. Any ideas why? 1.5 doesnt do it. So i'm running that now.