Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Tek's SCH v1.8 (Heavensward)
Mine just sit's there and doesn't attack in a party.
Take that back. 1.7 says Not Yet Ready. Bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep. Does nothing. Stands there.
(03-01-2016, 03:46 AM)dirin Wrote:  Take that back.  1.7 says Not Yet Ready.  Bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep.  Does nothing.  Stands there.

There is an issue with the bot that is affecting all casting. This issue is affecting all profiles. Most of the profiles seem to function correctly if "queueing allowed" is turned off and any spells that need to target an enemy are listed as such.
Oh. I see. Thank you YQ. I'll give it another test through in a bit and post if still having issues.
(03-01-2016, 03:16 AM)dirin Wrote:  I keep getting a Target out of range spam when running 1.7 in assist mode in a dungeon when targeting a team mate for heals.  Any ideas why?  1.5 doesnt do it.  So i'm running that now.

I'm thinking this would be the swiftcast stoneskin for tank, try to disable it by toggling the filter. The only one i usually keep checked is the AoE one
I noticed with 1.7 when I have no mob targeted, but a party member, it won't heal at all. This is when filter 3 is off, I just wanted to make short pause in dmg. Is it intended that way?
does this work right now?
i don't see why not, I've been using it here and there, seems fine still. But mostly tuning my WHM,AST,NIN,BRD,MCH,MNK profiles at the moment :D. Learning a lot of stuff from the Easy and Stock profiles, and just making my own based off what i feel i need.
So I've released v1.8 and it can't quite solo heal Sephirot yet mostly due to the heavy party lifting needed, but with the filters added you can now better manage when you want the bot to let off the super AoE heals, also trying to figure out a way how to get a bubble on the party after blow back, since it helps cover alot of damage from the color orbs that go off, my best idea was to apply it with the super AoE heals filters so that way when you check that filter on it will auto sacred soil yourself and then proceed to super lift the party if need be with emergency tactics+swiftcast+succor and/or indomitability.
Some version 1.8 changes that i can remember, first the swiftcast+eso chain will not trigger unless you have the MP for the cast. No more Selene/Eos filter since after a lot of testing and investigating/reading leads me to believe the 3% boost for 30 seconds is just not worth it. Also for this version I tweaked a bunch of ability priorities that way leeches wont be going off before heals if they are needed, lustrates and adlos will only be used on self and tanks now, and the last thing i can remember is the (Emergency tactic/Swiftcast/Succor) macro I've added.

Also changed another pretty big thing which is the healing priorities on Embrace and Physick .
Physick Order: Tank>Party>Self>None
Embrace Order: Self>Party>Tank>None

This was done because I feel that above all it's the sch's job to mostly keep the tanks alive, so your hardest heal will hit the tanks if need be first and then the party, since eso will focus it's owner above all first, resulting in you staying topped off.