Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cluster gathering
Config 
Ive watched the vids as tryed making my own but just fail.  Any one happen to have a decent set of profiles to gather only Clusters? Expect
I have a aetherial reduction setup for clusters in my gathering pack.
But thats limited to mining anf botany times nodes.

So cant do water or ice
[Image: 0e4c61d998.jpg]
"aetherial reduction" im not sure what you mean by that or what pack your talking about. I have your skills pack however
1-60 gathering pack in the store.
also used to farm red and blue scrips and various other items.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-14997.html
ah thats a different pack from the HW All Classes? or is it also in that pack? , No matter i bought it thanks for the heads up.

Been using it but seems buggy? my guy just hovers when trying to grab things like adamantite http://i.imgur.com/VX8W1lW.png?1
Your GP is at 347 and I believe it requires it to be at 600 in order to gather the collectibles. The gathering skill script is likely set to only obtain items meeting the turn in value minimums however it won't even try if it doesn't have the ability to reach that minimum. Make sense?
(02-21-2016, 06:23 AM)Sadistik21 Wrote:  Your GP is at 347 and I believe it requires it to be at 600 in order to gather the collectibles. The gathering skill script is likely set to only obtain items meeting the turn in value minimums however it won't even try if it doesn't have the ability to reach that minimum. Make sense?

But i wanted to gather it just to use it in BSM, not collect it. Am i choosing something wrong?
11 am will gather ore..
11 pm which it was in that pic was the collectable rating of 530 setting.

both need 600 due to the skill profile setups but i think ill change standard ore to 300 min.
also issues with profiles should be reported in the forum relevant to the addon.