Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Bot Attaches, UI Doesn't Show?
same here. i thought i was the only one having the problem. checked the boards and looked for an announcement and nothing. good to know im not alone.
Same also. :)
same also, i opened a ticket.
same here on windows10 64bit
On a side note: I'm playing the game now without the bot and it's surprising just how much I use the bot in normal operation of the game. Speaking to an NPC, turning in quests, working with my retainer - all are annoying now since the bot skipped past all the chatter and keypresses. I would never have thought it to be true, but I miss my bot.

(Sorry, just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the bot)
(03-26-2016, 10:26 AM)Smashandrun Wrote:  On a side note: I'm playing the game now without the bot and it's surprising just how much I use the bot in normal operation of the game. Speaking to an NPC, turning in quests, working with my retainer - all are annoying now since the bot skipped past all the chatter and keypresses. I would never have thought it to be true, but I miss my bot.

i was exactly that way with WoW, i was amazed by what stuff wasn't done automatically
+1 for this problem no ui either but does appear to attach
Same here, win10 64bits, dx9.0c version of ffxiv version 2013.03.16, AV paused/disabled, bot attaches correctly to ffxiv process but no minion UI is displayed
The UI not attaching happened for me after I updated
Game crashes. I think minion servers is down.