Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
[Fate Grind] Bot not returning to Evac Point after finishing Fate
* What OS are you running? Win 8.1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Avast (Disabled when running FFXIVMinion)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?  Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, Teamviewer installed but not running
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Yes (except Avast)
* Are you running the bot as admin? Tried both as admin and normal
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

As title, the bot finished a fate and if there's no fate available as setting, it just stayed put and only move when a fate fitting the setting pops up.
Another seems to be having the same issue: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16327.html

Screenshots about my setting and console log

so you have gone to the area you want to evac to and clicked "set evac"
(05-05-2016, 02:02 AM)Cichard Wrote:  so you have gone to the area you want to evac to and clicked "set evac"

Yes, i did. It appears that Evac point works on ARR maps when i used the bot on my low lv class, HW maps didn't work though (Hinterland Foreland, The Churning Mists, ..) .
(05-05-2016, 09:03 AM)Rnjpp Wrote:  
(05-05-2016, 02:02 AM)Cichard Wrote:  so you have gone to the area you want to evac to and clicked "set evac"

Yes, i did. It appears that Evac point works on ARR maps when i used the bot on my low lv class, HW maps didn't work though (Hinterland Foreland, The Churning Mists, ..) .

Maybe cause HW maps have Z coordenate (altitude) and bot tries to use normal coordenates? X and Y