Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Pierce [Bard][Combat Routine]
Short-term, is Dragoon, which will hopefully be up tomorrow, and Summoner.
Long-term, who knows.. eventually everything will get made, one way or another...
(05-12-2016, 05:01 AM)Ace Wrote:  Short-term, is Dragoon, which will hopefully be up tomorrow, and Summoner.
Long-term, who knows.. eventually everything will get made, one way or another...

I'll be purchasing that Dragoon tomorrow! Can't wait to see when they're all up, WARRIOR could use some love! :)
is there a way to see what the opener is I'm supposed to be looking for? Sustain numbers are great but I'm used to an opener that pops cooldowns prepull then bursts.
Pierce uses this format: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4hbBlMh25o
I'm having an issue in A7S, where it is casting Warden's Paean on my WHM on CD. I tried removing all the Dispel features, but it seemed like no matter what function I altered or turned off it would just spam WP on the WHM and it looks bad when the WAR is asking for WP.
Im having issues getting the opener to start. I ran a dungeon with opener and destroy turned off. clicked on opener for the boss and it didn't really seem to process. Is there a method to it? The one from the video you posted is in fect the optimal opener just doesnt seem to actually go off for me. Im sure Im doing something wrong just not readily apparent to me.

Also is it possible to have it wardens the war shortly after casting berserk? it seems to wait until pacify actually comes out.
(05-12-2016, 07:10 AM)Dajjan Wrote:  
(05-12-2016, 05:01 AM)Ace Wrote:  Short-term, is Dragoon, which will hopefully be up tomorrow, and Summoner.

I'll be purchasing that Dragoon tomorrow! Can't wait to see when they're all up, WARRIOR could use some love! :)

+1 for WARRIOR
Also can't wait for the Summoner and Monk :)
(05-12-2016, 06:09 PM)Ace Wrote:  Pierce uses this format: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4hbBlMh25o

WTF I see 2000+ DPS on this video? SICK O.o  ThumbsUp
(05-13-2016, 07:02 AM)HaltPolis Wrote:  Im having issues getting the opener to start. I ran a dungeon with opener and destroy turned off. clicked on opener for the boss and it didn't really seem to process. Is there a method to it? The one from the video you posted is in fect the optimal opener just doesnt seem to actually go off for me. Im sure Im doing something wrong just not readily apparent to me.

Also is it possible to have it wardens the war shortly after casting berserk? it seems to wait until pacify actually comes out.

add it to the dispell list
If you use the [-] button on dispels, it will remove any you don't want. I could be that something in A7S is triggering it, I don't know. You can also just remove them all and use it manually via the Party Interface if you setup the click for it on the Party Click tab.
As far as the opener, the only requirement is that all of the cooldowns it needs are actually not on cooldown, so maybe it was lacking one. In general you want to start off standing semi-close to the mob so it can work repel into the mix.

New version to fix some rotation issues is up also.