Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Tek's Aetherial Gathering v1.1 (Clusters&Crystals)
Easily Make 2 Mil+ A Day (I Make 20'ish Mil A Week)

Warning: Will eat a ton of your cordial's careful it's a beast, but it's pure profit really so it all works out (sometimes I'll just fate for a bit so I can buy my own from GC), and also don't undercut by like thousands undercutting by 1 gil is fine, they're just gonna undercut you again when they see it, and the battles of 1's will ensure highest profit.

Tip: To get 20 mil a week i have to mix in the selling of Cluster, Crystal, and Sands (these profiles currently focus on Clusters & Crystals, but I've released a Sands focused profiles as well, should go check it out as well). Hopefully this money maker can help minion get some more subscribers, not as much free stuff laying around as there use to be.

Requirements
-Change the gearset #'s in the profile (very important)
-Botany & Mining @ Lv 60 /w 600 GP (not sure if there is a min gathering and perception number as i had decent gear already)
-Discover all items to be gathered. (or let the bot go around and do it at a 25% success rate LoL getting a bunch of blue items)
-Flying in all Heavensward Zones. (would be a great plus not 100% sure if needed though)
-If you want top speed and max yield I keep 1-2 stacks of cordial's on me. (and nothing else :D)

Aetherial Clusters v1.0 (Earth-Lightning) <- My Fav.
-Gathers Lv 58-60 2/8 items
-Clary Sage, Furymint
-Radiant Fire Moraine, Bright Fire Rock
-x2 Radiant Lightning Moraine, Bright Lightning Rock
-x2 Black Soil, Peat Moss
Note: Mainly created for gathering Earth and Lightning aetherial Lv 58-60 items while I'm around.

Aetherial Clusters v1.0 (Earth-Night)
-Gathers Lv 60 2/8 items
-Clary Sage 
-Radiant Fire Moraine
-x2 Radiant Lightning Moraine
-x2 Black Soil
Note: Mainly created for gathering Earth and Lightning aetherial Lv 60 items while I'm afk.

Aetherial Clusters v1.0 (Wind-Fire) <- My Fav.
-Gathers Lv 58-60 2/8 items
-x2 Clary Sage, Furymint
-x2 Radiant Fire Moraine, Bright Fire Rock
-Radiant Lightning Moraine, Bright Lightning Rock
-Black Soil, Peat Moss
Note: Mainly created for gathering Wind and Fire aetherial Lv 58-60 items while I'm around.

Aetherial Clusters v1.0 (Wind-Night)
-Gathers Lv 60 2/8 items
-x2 Clary Sage
-x2 Radiant Fire Moraine
-Radiant Lightning Moraine
-Black Soil
Note: Mainly created for gathering Wind and Fire aetherial Lv 60 items while I'm afk.

Tekz Aetherial Gathering v1.2 (SkillProfile)
-My custom made version of the 2/8 rotation to gather 4 items.

FAQ
Q: How do you change the gear-set #'s in the profile?
A: Open up the profile you want to use in your favorite text editor (ie: notepad), and change '["gearsetmining"] = 19;' & '["gearsetbotany"] = 18;' to match whatever your gear-set's are in-game for mining and botany (you're only changing the 19 and the 18, to what your numbers would be).

Q: Why am I still collecting blue items? 
A: You shouldn't be. Might want to check your minion collectible menu in-game and make sure none of the items being gathered are in there.

Q: Under the collectable menu, what settings should I be using? 
A: Everything was built into the profile itself, so don't worry about that (I created these mainly as super example files :D, because the one that came with minion was missing some imporatant stuff), Also may I add if you have any of the items being gathered already selected you should select something else not gathered by this profile.

Q: What do i do with this .rar file?
A: It's just like a zip file (kinda), and should be openable by free software such as 7-Zip. ('C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods' is where you can find the ffxivminion folder where you can then find GatherProfiles, FishProfiles & the SkillManagerProfiles folders, pretty sure you can also just drag and drop my whole ffxivminion folder over the other one and it'll only add/replace new/updated files)

.zip   Tek's Aetherial Gathering v1.1 (Clusters).zip (Size: 10.26 KB / Downloads: 447)
This is basically the way the sands profile was originally released and then it got all buggy, so i updated it to be the sands profile you guys know now. And this Cluster / Crystal one has been created from scratch to ensure that it wasn't going to be collecting blue items like it bug'd out and was previously doing.

Edit Note: Will be fixing these next. Clusters are always important.
these have been updated to use the x,y,z's from the sands profiles, tested it for a bit seems good to go (it's just hard to test every single profile to make sure it's 100% good) so any mistakes/bugs/idk what it's doing, plz let me know thanks!
Extremely useful. Thanks a ton.
Hi can you add a reduce sequence so we will keep going and store cluster :D thank you
(08-25-2016, 06:50 PM)Lolypoppy Wrote:  Hi can you add a reduce sequence so we will keep going and store cluster :D thank you

What you are asking for is not possible, within this LUA for various reasons.

What you are interested in, is available as an add-on inside the store front of Minionlauncher called Sellout.
(08-26-2016, 12:37 AM)onesaint Wrote:  
(08-25-2016, 06:50 PM)Lolypoppy Wrote:  Hi can you add a reduce sequence so we will keep going and store cluster :D thank you

What you are interested in, is available as an add-on inside the store front of Minionlauncher called Sellout.

Oh and does it reduce items or just sell those ? cause if they sell only i lose a lot of cluster :o
(08-26-2016, 11:52 AM)Lolypoppy Wrote:  
(08-26-2016, 12:37 AM)onesaint Wrote:  

Oh and does it reduce items or just sell those ? cause if they sell only i lose a lot of cluster :o

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=sellout <--- Wiki explains it (pictures are dated but functionality is the same)
is it still possible to farm clusters and crystalls cant seem to get it working. i just can select farming shards and my profiles for farming clusters etc arent popping up at the profile selection. is it cause these profiles arent optimized for the new bot system ?
it is impossible with this to farm cluster or? my minionbot isnt working with that..:(