Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
New nodes, light aethersands etc [Req]
Looking for some info on the new nodes, apparently light aethersands can be reduced into ALL other types of sands now, still a rumor. Not sure if that breaks down into all of them in a single reduction, but thats how i took it.

If we have any info yet, ill put a short timed profile up until tek can come through with his genius for us later.

So far other forums are just speculating it seems except for one node so far, some of them look like folklore is needed.

That being said goodbye red scrip gear, 195 gather gears for cross class so go trade your red scrips for blue and then the folklores!

P.s. Semi non related, not sure if the new gather gear can be melded, but it looks like NPCs were added that wil do the melds for you even if you dont have the classes leveled so now everyone can self penta meld without help, should be huge for some of us.
Unfortunately the advanced melding can not be done by the melding NPCs.  They can only meld the original slots, not hidden slots or pentamelds.  It's still a great addition they made for this patch.
Ah good to know, but yes still helpful! :)
(06-07-2016, 01:21 PM)laernumoretz Wrote:  Looking for some info on the new nodes, apparently light aethersands can be reduced into ALL other types of sands now, still a rumor. Not sure if that breaks down into all of them in a single reduction, but thats how i took it.

If we have any info yet, ill put a short timed profile up until tek can come through with his genius for us later.

So far other forums are just speculating it seems except for one node so far, some of them look like folklore is needed.

That being said goodbye red scrip gear, 195 gather gears for cross class so go trade your red scrips for blue and then the folklores!

P.s. Semi non related, not sure if the new gather gear can be melded, but it looks like NPCs were added that wil do the melds for you even if you dont have the classes leveled so now everyone can self penta meld without help, should be huge for some of us.

Tek has made me so much money with his gathering profiles....  I just bought a prime time medium plot in Mist thanks to him & the good folks at mmominion.  o7
(06-08-2016, 02:00 PM)Rzilla7 Wrote:  
(06-07-2016, 01:21 PM)laernumoretz Wrote:  Looking for some info on the new nodes, apparently light aethersands can be reduced into ALL other types of sands now, still a rumor. Not sure if that breaks down into all of them in a single reduction, but thats how i took it.

Tek has made me so much money with his gathering profiles....  I just bought a prime time medium plot in Mist thanks to him & the good folks at mmominion.  o7

lol thx for the kudos Rzilla, i might peak into this after checking out the new content, gathering tho is not at the top of my list right now. just got down the MSQ and hull breaker hard, gonna be trying out the painful 24 man next lol.
(06-08-2016, 02:24 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 02:00 PM)Rzilla7 Wrote:  

lol thx for the kudos Rzilla, i might peak into this after checking out the new content, gathering tho is not at the top of my list right now. just got down the MSQ and hull breaker hard, gonna be trying out the painful 24 man next lol.

For sure, there is lots to explore in this new patch.  In the meantime, we've got to get geared up!
my profiles actually gather these new items you just have to change the name of the item1 in the profile being gathered. Thanks for that update AceLib i saw it :)
(06-08-2016, 06:06 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  my profiles actually gather these new items you just have to change the name of the item1 in the profile being gathered. Thanks for that update AceLib i saw it :)

I started to dig through your profile...  So I just change item 1 to "Radiant Astral Moraine" and "Lover's Laurel" for both MIN & BOT?  Do I need to update it in other places as well that the previous names show up?
REMOVED - Found under Main Thread

Here, this is kidz14 work, I just edited to only go after new sands
(06-08-2016, 09:41 PM)Underwhelp Wrote:  Here, this is kidz14 work, I just edited to only go after new sands

kinda already posted it up in the main topic but thx anyways.