Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
New nodes, light aethersands etc [Req]
(06-08-2016, 10:13 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 09:41 PM)Underwhelp Wrote:  Here, this is kidz14 work, I just edited to only go after new sands

kinda already posted it up in the main topic but thx anyways.

I didn't see it :) I had just rewritten ffxiv_task_gather myself to directly collect them at first, was't really watching the website. I will take this one down
(06-08-2016, 10:20 PM)Underwhelp Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 10:13 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 09:41 PM)Underwhelp Wrote:  Here, this is kidz14 work, I just edited to only go after new sands

kinda already posted it up in the main topic but thx anyways.

I didn't see it :) I had just rewritten ffxiv_task_gather myself to directly collect them at first, was't really watching the website. I will take this one down

keep up the great work need ppl like you around :)
Funny yet awesome shit, the profile you made knew to be ready for light kissed before (psychic sarcasim) the items knew they were gonna get bitch slapped by minion. Winning yet again.
Seems like same gather percep requirements as well despite new gear dropping today

I have to say ty for the same thing with housing, me and my wife got fucked with 5006 four times at 6am and everything in every city was gone by minute 21. We finally dropped past que at minute 24 :/

Had 22 to spend on a mist medium but settled over paying in for a small grade 1 plot in goblet for 19m, cause it was that or nothing.
If it wasnt for your 2 profiles id have said f that and kept the money with a pissed off wife and no house lol.
Then again i wouldnt have had the money to save it in the first place either.

Only bad part with this update is now min/btn for sure over fisher (which is super east to avoid being reported imo) is back in full swing since min/btn can grab ice and water clusters too, that part kind of sucks, 700 each post patch and already down to 200 each. I can see ice hitting 50-60 soon. Seabourne sky rocketed though, not sure why, flying off the shelf too within minutes of throwing it up since the patch at 70k per for non hq. Double that of kissed which is down to 30k
(06-09-2016, 11:49 AM)laernumoretz Wrote:  Funny yet awesome shit, the profile you made knew to be ready for light kissed before (psychic sarcasim) the items knew they were gonna get bitch slapped by minion. Winning yet again.
Seems like same gather percep requirements as well despite new gear dropping today

I have to say ty for the same thing with housing, me and my wife got fucked with 5006 four times at 6am and everything in every city was gone by minute 21. We finally dropped past que at minute 24 :/

Had 22 to spend on a mist medium but settled over paying in for a small grade 1 plot in goblet for 19m, cause it was that or nothing.
If it wasnt for your 2 profiles id have said f that and kept the money with a pissed off wife and no house lol.
Then again i wouldnt have had the money to save it in the first place either.

Only bad part with this update is now min/btn for sure over fisher (which is super east to avoid being reported imo) is back in full swing since min/btn can grab ice and water clusters too, that part kind of sucks, 700 each post patch and already down to 200 each. I can see ice hitting 50-60 soon. Seabourne sky rocketed though, not sure why, flying off the shelf too within minutes of throwing it up since the patch at 70k per for non hq. Double that of kissed which is down to 30k

It was expected, it's not like the gathering rate is super rare on these new athersands, and the Lv 60 is now 100% of the time there, so if you ask me those light shits will drop to about dawnborne prices like 8.5k ish real soon if not lower (seeing how easy as fuck they are to obtain). To be honest my money lately has been coming from food lately and even more now since the patch, you now make x3 food instead of just x1 per craft. Something to maybe look into, as long as you ...stop undercutting by 1k+'s i think we'd be fine.

Edit: and we are only minion, trust there's others out there that we also have to compete with.
dude watch the language