Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Addons Missing?
So I just started up Minion after it got stuck while questing, and all of my quest profiles seem to be gone. For example, I've got Latty's 1-60 questpacks; Nothing's showing up in the profile dropdown under the Questing mode.

Additionally, I purchased Haru recently, and even that appears to have gone missing. I've tried removing/reinstalling all of these addons again, but nothing seems to get them working.
Hey,
after last Update for 10-15 Minuten I got a similiar mistake. The Lua Moduals Gather was removed. The ordner is still there.
(06-22-2016, 01:46 AM)Farlance Wrote:  So I just started up Minion after it got stuck while questing, and all of my quest profiles seem to be gone. For example, I've got Latty's 1-60 questpacks; Nothing's showing up in the profile dropdown under the Questing mode.

Additionally, I purchased Haru recently, and even that appears to have gone missing. I've tried removing/reinstalling all of these addons again, but nothing seems to get them working.

I am having the exact same problem. All of my Quest profiles are missing. Also tried to reinstall purchased addons but still no Quest profiles. Everything was fine yesterday.

Sully
open up ffxiv_task_gather.lua line 1043. remove the period at the end and reload lua
(06-22-2016, 01:50 AM)Latty79 Wrote:  open up ffxiv_task_gather.lua  line 1043.  remove the period at the end and reload lua

Thanks Latty, that fixed the problem. Cutesmile

Sully
Sorry I dont get it. What period has to removed? That would the search makes easier.

Okay needed Notepad ++ - sorry.
That brings the option back, but it still isn't working. I click start and it just un-starts itself instantly. Attempting to use Sebb's 1-50 miner profile.
Just catch the new update, must've hit a key while copy/pasting.
Fixed now, and my ACR stuff came back too!
Patching dont solve my problem but reinstalling bring back the missings things. Thanks.