Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Script (BTN/MIN) Need help
I tried other profiles regarding blue script, it doesnt seem to work pretty well. I need a blue script gather alone pls? I have maxed out my red this week (for instance) I cant seem to find a profile wherein, focuses only with blue gathering. All I see is red and blue ones and its making my inventory full because of reds. Anyone can share a blue script profile gathering alone pls? I have sebbs pack as well but I dont have option to turn the red script gathering off.

Thank you in advance.
(06-30-2016, 03:40 AM)hansenchaze Wrote:  I tried other profiles regarding blue script, it doesnt seem to work pretty well. I need a blue script gather alone pls? I have maxed out my red this week (for instance) I cant seem to find a profile wherein, focuses only with blue gathering. All I see is red and blue ones and its making my inventory full because of reds. Anyone can share a blue script profile gathering alone pls? I have sebbs pack as well but I dont have option to turn the red script gathering off.

Thank you in advance.

you could always copy and paste the file that you're using for red/blue, and edit the new one to only have the blue script items in it
Use the one I posted and read the entire thread as the issues ppl have are because they don't READ. Mine still works and I just used it today.