Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
continually moves from
continually moves from ticket vendor in New Granadia to Uldah and back
Thats very non descriptive... what mode are you even using for starters??
(07-01-2016, 08:41 AM)JWD1994 Wrote:  Thats very non descriptive... what mode are you even using for starters??

i am sorry it was very late in the when I posted, I am using Quest 1-50, on a level 46 white mage, using sebbs white mage class skill profile..
I restarted bot several times, same thing, what the exact problem is if I did not make it clear, and I probably did not, is it buys ticket from the New Gradania  ticket vendor  going to I think it was Uldah steps of nald I believe, and then buys ticket to Gradania and then it ports back to New Gradania and starts the same thing over again, do not know which 1-50 questing module I was using, but it was either All class quests or maybe just 1-50 questing, I think from Lattys 1-50 pack and also I noticed another problem, tonight ,  using the all class questing 1-50 it will not do any quests past the level 45 white mage quest it goes to grinding, and yes I do have Heavesward.

I may uninstall bot and reinstall to see if that helps thanks
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16668.html
[Image: d5b374624d.png]

The bottom issue is your first problem.  These issues are listed in the 1-50 thread (first post), should check it out sometime.
(07-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Latty79 Wrote:  [Image: d5b374624d.png]

The bottom issue is your first problem.  These issues are listed in the 1-50 thread (first post), should check it out sometime.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)