Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
[Module] Party Follow Assist v4
Updated. Please read updates in v3 and download if you still want to use.
Doesn't work for me.
Player name is green but bot stands still.
Do I need to have a navmesh for that dungeon?

Also what I've noticed is that player name is flashing red/green sometimes.
Second thing, button PFA dissappeared after some time and I have to use reload all lua's to make the menu appear.
(07-09-2016, 06:02 PM)Sinnersslayer Wrote:  Doesn't work for me.
Player name is green but bot stands still.
Do I need to have a navmesh for that dungeon?

Also what I've noticed is that player name is flashing red/green sometimes.
Second thing, button PFA dissappeared after some time and I have to use reload all lua's to make the menu appear.

You do need to have a mesh for it to work. I haven't heard of it dissapearing after time unless you have heaps of other stuff on it that might be causeing it to throw errors. Youd have to show me from console with that. I'm also notnsure if there may have been an update causing any issues. I haven't been home for a few day but will be in about 6 hours so ill look more into it then. Just make sure you jave a working mesh on and if there are console errors show me.
same i have try the v3
it show the distance and party members but stay still and dont move at all, i think i dont have the navmesh, i will try to get it and try again may this the problem.

regards super4uwak
Wanted to try this to farm ESO but I don't have Aetherochemical Research Facility mesh.  Anyone can share?
I dont think You need any nav mesh for this, because it's simple /follow tool.
But still.
Got this "worked" once in Amdapor HARD, but only for like 3s and it started to bug.
Run over the wall and I had to turned it off.

Then on Nidhogg my toon started to run by itself w/o Follower Enabled :(

This can be very handy tool, but need more love :)
(07-11-2016, 03:47 PM)Sinnersslayer Wrote:  I dont think You need any nav mesh for this, because it's simple /follow tool.
But still.
Got this "worked" once in Amdapor HARD, but only for like 3s and it started to bug.
Run over the wall and I had to turned it off.

Then on Nidhogg my toon started to run by itself w/o Follower Enabled :(

This can be very handy tool, but need more love :)

You need a NAV mesh. It is not a simple /follow tool. It uses positional data from the mesh.
This won't work unless you have the navmesh for the zone you are in.
(07-11-2016, 09:41 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  Wanted to try this to farm ESO but I don't have Aetherochemical Research Facility mesh.  Anyone can share?

Try this. Not 100% sure if this was the latest one I made for it but try it.

Attached Files
.zip   The Aetherochemical Research Facility.zip (Size: 534.74 KB / Downloads: 27)
(07-12-2016, 12:25 AM)JWD1994 Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 09:41 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  Wanted to try this to farm ESO but I don't have Aetherochemical Research Facility mesh.  Anyone can share?

Try this. Not 100% sure if this was the latest one I made for it but try it.

Thank you very much. Just tried it and have 2 minor issue.  

1) Using assist mode it keeps go next to my assister (tank) so keep getting frontal attack damage from first boss. I was using bard.
2) After zoning when tank is far away it zone back to previous area and then keep zoning back and forth (I don't use teleport).