Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
[Module] Yo-Kai Watch
[Image: yokai.gif]

Yo-Kai Watch!

Installation
Extract the Yo-Kai folder into your LuaMods directory and reload the bot.

What it will not do
  • It will not do the event quest
  • It will not buy your minions or weapons
What it will do
  • It will detect and auto summon your minions
  • It will teleport to the map the current minion requires
  • It will keep count of legendary medals and change minion/map when done
  • It will auto equip the Yo-Kai Watch
  • It will optionally disable the REST task elements
  • It will allow you to properly set custom EvacPoints

Getting started.
If you haven't started the event, do so now to receive the watch and your first minion.

Minions Tab
Check off the minions you have acquired.
This is the only way to detect if you actually have a minion.

Weapons Tab
Check off any weapons you have acquired.

Fate Locations
You can customize which areas farm, per minion.

Misc Settings
Debug
Should be self-explanatory

Auto-Equip Watch
Will auto-equip the Yo-Kai watch if you are missing minions
This is enabled by default, but once you have all minions checked in the Minions tab, this options will be auto-disabled.

Disable resting on low hp
If your farming on a high-level character, you have probably run into the scenario where
you sync down to a really low-level fate and when the fate ends and you unsync and get
stuck waiting for 15k+ hp to regen before the bot will move to the next fate, often times making
you late to the party.

To counter this, check off Disable resting on low HP from the settings tab.
To undo this tweak all you need to do is uncheck the checkbox and reload the bot.

Really Set an EvacPoint
For unknown reasons the SetEvacPoint button in the Grind mode GUI has not worked for some time.
I haven't bothered to look into the reason why, but running the function the button calls manually
works fine. So I have added a button here to let you have control over EvacPoints again for the event.

Notice: This module will stop and restart the bot on its own at times.

Scenarios where this will happen:

When you reach your current medal cap. It will stop the bot to prevent the Grind task from finding another target/fate.
At this point, it will summon the proper minion and teleport if needed. Once on the correct map and with the
minion summoned it will restart the bot and Grind mode kicks in.

When you change a fate location while the bot is running, it will toggle the bot on and off to reset the current task.

When you enable Disable resting it will toggle the bot off and on to re-initialize the task with the override in place.

When you die and are being revived by raise or returning, when Player.revivestate == 3 it will toggle the bot off.

If you want to turn the bot off while running in Yo-Kai mode. You need to turn it off from the Yo-Kai module. "Enable Yo-Kai mode"
If you turn off the bot with another StartStop control or alike, the module will auto restart the bot its self after all minion and map checks have passed

Bug Fixes:

Fixed typo for the minion Blizzaria.
After updating the module there are two choices.

1. Delete your xxxuuid.user.lua, reload lua modules and re-checkoff the stuff you have.

2. Open your xxxuuid.user.lua
   - scroll down to the Blizzaria minion [12]
   - In the locations fix the typo in Middle La Noscea (Middle La "L"oscea)
   - save the file and reload lua modules

Fixed issue when counting legendary medals of minions not checked as being acquired.
Scenario:
Say you had not purchased any weapons yet, but from previous Fate grinding without the addon you had 30 of one, 15 of another, 10 of another and so on.
Having larger quantities already you want to save these till later when the weapon cost went up. There was an issue where if you had just 1 or 2 minions selected and you wanted it to go back to farming just 7 or 9 etc.. it would still count other medals and not allow you to do this.
This has been fixed. This should resolve some other issues that have been mentioned with just a few things checked off.

Now when starting Yo-Kai mode it will auto switch to Grind mode and setup grind mode properly to farm fates.
Do Fates gets turned on
Fates only gets turned on
Prioritize Claims gets turned on
Attack Claimed gets turned on
Auto-Equip gets turned off to prevent the watch getting swapped out

Added fix for issue where if you finish a fate, reach your medal cap, but still have agro on fleeing mobs (stuck in battle stance)
It will fail to summon the next minion because you are technically still in combat. This is a hard one to reproduce since it happens so rarely, so we'll just have to see.
I'm testing this on a 3rd alt now trying to reproduce this and other medal related issues.

.zip   Yo-Kai.zip (Size: 5.2 KB / Downloads: 201)
.zip   Yo-Kai_1.1.zip (Size: 5.48 KB / Downloads: 80)
.zip   Yo-Kai_1.2.zip (Size: 5.86 KB / Downloads: 799)
Thanks kindly, appreciate it
Thanks for this.
nice work ty xD
Thank you :) much appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Some minor opinions. Hope you won't mind.

Would it be possible to customize the amount of legendary medals of each FATE area through the UI? The reason for that is that some FATE areas are clearly easier to farm than others. It would be nice if we can customize to farm 30 / 15 medals for those areas. For now where the module will automatically determine the amount of legendary medals for the next weapon for us, sometimes we need to customize the sequence of minions to be enabled, so as to achieve the above faster way of farming sequence. Understood that it may bring quite some big changes to the module though ^^.

Very much appreciated to your great work. ^^
I have all 13 minions and now have Warrior, Ninja, Summoner and Dragoon weapon already.  I unchecked what I had on Minions and Weapons tab and start Yo-Kai mode but it says "No other Minion Found"

Not sure what's going on
(07-30-2016, 10:04 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  I have all 13 minions and now have Warrior, Ninja, Summoner and Dragoon weapon already.  I unchecked what I had on Minions and Weapons tab and start Yo-Kai mode but it says "No other Minion Found"

Not sure what's going on

Is it in the contrary to check the boxes for what I have already?
(07-30-2016, 10:13 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  
(07-30-2016, 10:04 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  I have all 13 minions and now have Warrior, Ninja, Summoner and Dragoon weapon already.  I unchecked what I had on Minions and Weapons tab and start Yo-Kai mode but it says "No other Minion Found"

Not sure what's going on

Is it in the contrary to check the boxes for what I have already?

Select what minions you have by checking the boxes, then repeat the same thing for weapons. Your telling the bot what you have unlocked.

and @sourdiesel Thanks so much
Woah ! Huge thank you for this ! It works like a charm.

Keep up the good work :)

PS: I have been struggling a few minutes to understand how to launch the module in game because I was searching for it in the old interface. In fact it was a little blue button on the bottom of my screen (new interface)