Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
[Module] Yo-Kai Watch
It's never too late to have this. Kudos to your work man!!!
So silly question: how do you get this started? I didn't grind fates before using the bot so I was half expecting this to just work once I hit "Enable" and was surprised when it didn't. I figured it had something to do with being in the wrong bot mode so I switched it over to grind.

I've set up the minions I have (all) and the weapons I have (only 2)

So here's what happens:

Minion gets summoned fine
Teleport works fine

Then I had the following things happen:

If I turn on "auto equip" in the bot settings it will unequip the watch (so I turned this off)
Then it starts to kill whatever the closest enemy is, rather than go to a fate

I reset the default profile to avoid any issues with that and the result is still the same. I tried turning on "Fates Only" and adjusting the min fate - to be 60 (so it should be doing any fate between lvl 60-60, I believe) and the max fate + I kept at 5. This just results in infinite standing still.

Console shows:
In the right map
and then nothing from the module
when I enable the regular logging it basically says "couldn't find a marker there's nothing to do"

I think I'm missing something crazy obvious, what is it?
Still need to setup grind mode properly, that includes checking do fates and fates only in the settings tab of grind mode.
Thanks Latty I felt silly when I noticed the "Do Fates" was not checked (while I did check do "Only Fates") ... yup super obvious :)
Getting a bug, when module won't farm 9 legendary medals for second weapon when having 2 minions.
It stops at 7 telling me, that I have reached limit for that part and do not have another minion.
And in the Weapon tab I have only one weapon selected, meaning, that I need 9 medals for second one.
Hi guys, after extracting in to my LuaMods folder and reloading nothing happens.
Anyone know the reason behind this? Also can't seem to find any trace of the addon in the bot.

Thanks in advance.
Take a look below chat window

[Image: 2c460d153a.jpg]

For me I have found another issue.
For third weapon I supposed to have 11 medals, got 13 now and bot keeps farming them instead of moving to another area :(
I have put up an update with a few fixes, read original post for details.
I just set it after your fix and still wont check the number of legendary medals i have. I already have 30-40 of certain medals and yet i see the mod wants to gather noko /30.
Very much appreciated to your great work :)

big thanks