Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
[Module] Yo-Kai Watch
Cool add on. Ty for taking the time to create and share. I have being using it since last night. I have set everything as you have said. But its a bit frustrating. I might be better of using the grind mode and have it camp 1 zone map. Because for some reason. When you use this yokai add on the bot just does fates without minion most of the time. Does not re summon. Unless like i being for hours. baby sitting and reclicking enable yukai mode so it resummons minions
PS: It probably is because my character dies alot when doing fates early or too late at night when not many ppl so fates?
(07-31-2016, 06:13 PM)jony_stunner Wrote:  PS: It probably is because my character dies alot when doing fates early or too late at night when not many ppl so fates?

It losing the minion has to be caused by death. It keeping the correct minion out has not been an issue.
But i definitely did not take a character's death into consideration here.

Just thinking about the scenario i could see this happening now. You're out doing a fate, your minion is out, all is working as it should.  You die,  return,  Grind mode is still active so it just it just moves on to the fate and the addon is only looking to summon a new minion if a medal count is reached or when its first enabled.

I was just getting ready to upload another update, but now that I've seen this let me see if i can work something out here real quick.
Small bug fix for counting weapons/medals, and losing minion due to death.

This fixes an issue where you have enough medals to be counted as complete, but you did them out of order.
This was due to how the counts are being done in a top to bottom priority, I'll go into more detail below
e.g. Komasan (7/7) and Bizzaria (9/9) were done first and then I started on Jibanyan, once Jibanyan got over 7/11, and being at the top of the list it started acting up.

To those still having issues with medal counts. Let me try to explain and hopefully not confuse the hell out of you ha!

I'll be the first to admit that this addon is not perfect. It was rushed trying to get it out while it would still be of some use to people and testing was limited. And being how shortlived this addon will be I'm not sure how much more time i really should spend on it, but at the same time i don't want to leave anyone hanging, ooh~ the agony lol

First off, when this module is counting medals and weapons it is going down the list top to bottom.
I wrote this with the expectation that it would just be AFK'd, and AFk'ing on my main, doing them all in order, it worked flawlessly.
I was done on my main, and working on a 2nd alt before I even decided to share the addon.

The issues seem to be happening when things are done in a random order.

TL;DR
So when it comes down to it. When you have enough medals of a certain minion to buy a weapon and havent yet.
  • If you do not want it to count the minion and increment the weapon cost, uncheck the minion
  • If you want it increment the weapon count as if you already have the weapon leave it minion checked, and if the minion is further down the list than the one you want to farm, you need to also check off its weapon

I ran some tests on a 3rd alt last night to check some things out.

Here is the scenario I tested with last.

I started with Komasan, and after getting a few medals for minion turn-ins i went and picked up Blizzaria, Jibanyan and Manjimutt.

So the initial test started with just Komasan and Blizzaria being checked as acquired.

It gathered 7/7 Komasan as it should a moved to Blizzaria. When Blizzaria got to 8/9 i added in Manjimutt and Jibanyan.
Once it got 9/9 of Blizzaria it moved to Jibanyan. Now here is where the confusion starts with how its counting medals and weapons with a top to bottom priority.

Since I had no weapons checked off, when it got to 7/11 on Jibanyan it changed over to Komasan again.

Komasan was the first one I did, so it was at 7/7, but since i was holding on to these medals and had no weapons checked as being acquired once Jibanyan got to 7/11 it wanted to count Jibanyan as having enough medals for the first weapon and changed Komasan to 7/11. You may be thinking, shouldn't this be 7/9. But since i already had 9/9 of Blizzaria the weapon count was getting incremented.

To resolve this i had to go ahead and check Komasan's and Blizzaria's weapons acting like i had already purchased them.

Let me try and break this down a little better

Example:
Minions checked are
  • Jibanyan (9/11)
  • Komasan (7/7)
  • Blizzaria (9/9)
With no weapons checked off, it will start at the top of the list with a Weapon Count of 0

Counts Jibanyan,  since it's the first in the list its just looking for 7. We have 9 so it counts it as being done (Weapon Count = 1)
Counts Komasan, since Jibanyan was counted as complete, its looking for 9. We only have 7 so it flags this as being incomplete.
Counts Blizzaria, since Komasan was marked incomplete, its only looking for 9 here also. We have 9 so it counts it as complete. (Weapon Count = 2)

Now since Komasan was the only one marked as incomplete, and we have 2 other minons marked as complete. It will change Komasan to 9/11 and start trying to farm again.
Admittingly not being what we thought it would do, but is technically correct being that it found 3 minons, 2 complete and 1 incomplete (7, 9, 11)

So now to correct this, you need to check off the weapons for the minions you know you have enough medals for.

Weapons i checked here are
  • Komasan (7/7)
  • Blizzaria (9/9)
Now when Yo-Kai mode is started, it counts 2 weapons we have selected and starts farming Jibanyan (9/11) just as expected.

Module update posted in original post.
Please considder adding auto-enable addon in Settings for when you got DC/crash.
Just wastend to leave mode over night when I got DC.
Minnion restarted game again, but addon didn't.
This is probably a stupid question, but how do you access this? I followed the instructions, extracted the yokai watch folder into the luamods directory, restarted the bot, but I can't seem to find where to activate this particular module.
MAHA helped me figure it out. I didn't know about the windows under the chat bar.
(07-31-2016, 10:10 PM)Sinnersslayer Wrote:  Please considder adding auto-enable addon in Settings for when you got DC/crash.
Just wastend to leave mode over night when I got DC.
Minnion restarted game again, but addon didn't.

I just updated 1.2 so it now will Autostart with the bot if you have AutoStartBot checked in Advanced Settings
Thank You so much for this :)
Mode works now like it should, farmed my 15 medals and moved to new area, but I had a situation like I described abowe, game crashed, got restarted by Minnion and farmed FATEs god knows for how long without minnion up :(
I have discovered a MAJOR bug with autostart.
It works, but when You want to use Assist mode in dungeons, it turns on Grind mode and I wasn't able to do the dungeon.
I had to delet the Yo-kai from SSD.
Ok, a solution to this problem is to turn OFF AutoStart bot in Advanced Settings :)