Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
[Module] Yo-Kai Watch
(07-30-2016, 03:02 AM)sourdiesel Wrote:  It will fail to summon the next minion because you are technically still in combat. This is a hard one to reproduce since it happens so rarely, so we'll just have to see.
have you try doing a is in combat check? if not in combat summon. Put a latch when it require to summon next minion

if (not ml_global_information.Player_InCombat) then

end
(08-01-2016, 01:11 PM)Skive Wrote:  
(07-30-2016, 03:02 AM)sourdiesel Wrote:  It will fail to summon the next minion because you are technically still in combat. This is a hard one to reproduce since it happens so rarely, so we'll just have to see.
have you try doing a is in combat check? if not in combat summon. Put a latch when it require to summon next minion

end

Yea i would just use Player.incombat for this check, same thing basically, but this isn't the issue.
What is hard to reproduce is reaching medal cap on a fate that ends where mobs flee the fate when you still have aggro on them
Thank you for this help. It's made something miserable a bit more tolerable. When not in a party with friends, this has been a great help!
Damn it, I just came back from work and see my gfame running and "Failed to summon selected minion." window :(
He stood there for like 8 hours :(
(08-01-2016, 04:26 PM)sourdiesel Wrote:  
(08-01-2016, 01:11 PM)Skive Wrote:  

end

Yea i would just use Player.incombat for this check, same thing basically, but this isn't the issue.
What is hard to reproduce is reaching medal cap on a fate that ends where mobs flee the fate when you still have aggro on them

this thing happen to me. I reach the legendary mob cap but my character just stand there and get hit by aggro mob. The grind mode was turn off.

Do you want to try to do a check with aggro mob before turning off the bot to swap minion?

local el = nil
local aggrotargert = nil
el = EntityList("lowesthealth,alive,onmesh,attackable,aggro,maxdistance=25")

if (ValidTable(el)) then
       local id, target = next(el)
       if (ValidTable(target)) then
               if((target.level <= (Player.level + 3))) then
                            aggroTarget = target.id
               end
        end
end

you can stop the grind bot and put a loop to make your char kill the aggro target. This also depend how u want to implement it.

if(aggrotarget ~= nil) then
Player:SetTarget(aggroTarget)
SkillMgr.Cast( target )
end
Make sure Yokai Watch profile is completely disabled if you use other profiles such as Sebbs gathering profiles. Gave me an error and started forcing me to teleport between various parts of Idyllshire :/
(08-02-2016, 09:05 PM)Bobsayshello Wrote:  Make sure Yokai Watch profile is completely disabled if you use other profiles such as Sebbs gathering profiles.  Gave me an error and started forcing me to teleport between various parts of Idyllshire :/

So quick to jump to conclusions. 

The issue with bouncing between aethernets was due to ffxivminion updates done yesterday and completely unrelated to yokai. 

I experienced this myself when trying to run some of my own gathering profiles last night, it would keep bouncing back and forth from west idyllshire and the main aethernet.  Even after disabling all 3rd party addons it still persisted. There were updates posted today that fixed this though so it was using movetomap again instead of moveaethernet.

The only way yokai would effect you doing other things right now is if you had AutoStartBot enabled. If this is the case the solution for now, is just to uncheck AutoStartBot in main settings. I will likely put up another update soon to resolve this and a few other little things that have been mentioned.
How exactly does it keep count of medals? If my next weapon needs 9 medals, will it collect 9 medals before switching? because I needed 9 and it collected 9 but didn't look like it was going to switch. It looked like it was going to another fate so I stopped, bought my weapon, and then checked that I had the weapon in the module. Just curious before I let it sit alone while I afk
Module is working great so far, just wondering though if its just me or Southern Thanalan seems to be not working as intended as of the moment?

I tried with 2 separate weapons but the bot isnt teleporting to that zone

Thanks again
(08-03-2016, 06:18 PM)ClamClap Wrote:  How exactly does it keep count of medals? If my next weapon needs 9 medals, will it collect 9 medals before switching? because I needed 9 and it collected 9 but didn't look like it was going to switch. It looked like it was going to another fate so I stopped, bought my weapon, and then checked that I had the weapon in the module. Just curious before I let it sit alone while I afk

I am codephobic so I have no idea 'how' it does what it does. But what I did (since I had already collected a couple weapons and all minions before adding the module) was checked off the boxes of the weapons I'd already attained. I then checked off the minions that were LEFT to use. It correctly knew I needed 11 medals for Jibanyan. Then took me to the next area and fated with Komasan and updated for 15 medals as it should have.