Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Auto accept teleport while on party-grind
Hey,

just started to test this bot with 2 chars at the same time via multiboxing.

First char / group leader bot is set to grind fates, 2nd char is set to party-grind.

I tried to let both chars fate in Eastern La Noscea and it worked well until the party leader ported to the other side of the map (Costa del Sol), because the 2nd char (on party-grind) tried to find his way to the party leader without accepting the teleport, resulting in the 2nd char being stuck at a wall.

Is there any way to fate-grind together with the 2nd char accepting the teleport offers from the group leader or making sure that the 2nd char will at least using teleport at the same time the group leader uses it?

Important: By teleport I mean the FFXIV ingame teleport to an aetheryte, not the teleport hack.

Thanks in advance!

* What OS are you running? Windows 7 64bit
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP\
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - I did
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? I have my app launching the game
*Are you running any Bot addons? No
<p>Bump. I have the same exact question. Am I missing something? is there auto accept party teleport option in-game?<br></p>