Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dravanian Forelands doesn't load Navmesh after most recent update
It basically freezes the game. No other zone seems to show this issue. But when the bot either enters this zone or is already in the zone when the bot loads, it freezes and won't load the navmesh and ultimately kills the game.

Worked fine until I updated today.
Was it updated today?
Try delwting the files in navigation and redownloading.
(11-24-2016, 01:29 AM)Mamoth Wrote:  It basically freezes the game. No other zone seems to show this issue. But when the bot either enters this zone or is already in the zone when the bot loads, it freezes and won't load the navmesh and ultimately kills the game.

Worked fine until I updated today.

It also seems to have broken Sebbs Full Class Quest Pack. When I move to that profile, it changes my class from whatever I'm on to MCH then Dragoon. Then teleports me.
Same problem, all of my bots crash from loading navmesh running on different computers at dravanian forelands.
and yes the bot had a lot of updates today, FFXIV didn't though.
(11-24-2016, 01:38 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Was it updated today?

I'm not sure if it was updated today. But today was when I restarted the bot and was asked to update. It updated a few things. So the update may have occurred a few days ago, but I got it today.
(11-24-2016, 01:39 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Try delwting the files in navigation and redownloading.

This fixed it. Thank you. However, your 1-50 Quest pack seems broken. :(
Unless u can tell me why its unlikely to be broken suddenly fo no reason.

Changes class because you have primary job option set... thats not broken its a feature if you use it correctly.

To turn it off select none.
(11-24-2016, 01:53 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Unless u can tell me why its unlikely to be broken suddenly fo no reason.

It was working prior to the update. What information would you like?
(11-24-2016, 01:53 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Changes class because you have  primary job option set... thats not broken its a feature if you use it correctly.

To turn it off select none.

Shit. I'm an idiot. I didn't even know that existed. Wow. Thank you!