Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Do your gathering scripts stop randomly? See link attached
Hello everyone,
I've been making scripts for some time now and I've actually managed to get about 3 other friends to purchase subscriptions for Minion. I'm continually helping them make scripts that work so they can stay interested in the game and stay wealthy. Recently one of them made a comment that due to some recent issues with my scripts randomly stopping she hasn't been using the tool as much. I fear that if this continues I'll lose that friend all together to the "grind" that we all dislike without the use of this amazing tool. I've posted a link in the English Support forums and also attached  zip file of my test script which I've shown to break the gathering application for two major problem areas, Azys Lla and The Dravanian Hinterlands.  

All that to say...please help test this script and post responses in the english support section. LINK BELOW

Also attached to this thread is the script. Please update the thread BELOW with your input/results to keep it consolidated. I made this thread because not everyone goes under English Support daily in an effort to increase user testing visibility..... I know there are alot of you out there.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-17660-po...#pid146725

Attached Files
.zip   quicks_test_script.zip (Size: 833 bytes / Downloads: 14)
ive been having issues with it stoping randomly too. its really anoying. will test and get back to you