Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to farm whitelist monster?
I want to farm specific monster but i don't know how to setup bot. I cant find whitelist monster option. Thank you.
Here is what i do to farm monsters for materials,
Go to the area with the monster.
Change Bot mode to Grind.
Click Marker Manager at the bottom. With the new window that appears Click New Marker.

Set time that it will spend at the marker(leave as default for now) Min level you want your character to be when its farming that marker(if 60 leave default), then if nothing else is specific scroll that window to the bottom, click the monster you want to farm then press Whitelist Target(a number should appear in the ContentID= box)

If its a Heavensward map you will perhaps need 2-3 markers to cover the region the monsters exist in. If this is confusing i may provide pictures if requested
(12-11-2016, 07:35 PM)geneticdoom Wrote:  Here is what i do to farm monsters for materials,
Go to the area with the monster.
Change Bot mode to Grind.
Click Marker Manager at the bottom. With the new window that appears Click New Marker.

Set time that it will spend at the marker(leave as default for now) Min level you want your character to be when its farming that marker(if 60 leave default), then if nothing else is specific scroll that window to the bottom, click the monster you want to farm then press Whitelist Target(a number should appear in the ContentID= box)

If its a Heavensward map you will perhaps need 2-3 markers to cover the region the monsters exist in. If this is confusing i may provide pictures if requested

i will try this way. if i get any problem, i will ask you. Thank you very much
Its working . THank youuu
I tried this and it doent attack just the whitelisted monster........

Went to upperpaths, removed all markers from list, created new marker whitelisted Bark Eft(Content ID 228) whewn i turn the bot on it starts hunting Kedtraps adn wind Sprites.

I even tried adding both to the NOtContentID list it still attacks them.

Is there anyway to select a specific item to grind for and have the bot hunt only mobs that drop that item?

Edit: I tryed reloading the Lua, now my character just stands in the area never attacking the whitelist or anything at all.
are you within range of the monsters to fight? try adjusting the range setting if you need to. the bot will fight other mobs if they aggro you or you attack a lower level mob and then aggro onto you. my character stands there doing nothing when all the mobs end up dying.

and make sure the marker mode is on Marker List. i dont use the other ones for farming mobs
I freaking love you. Just got the bot 2-3 days ago (trial, bought a month now because it's splendid, I suck at using it though xD) and it spent half the time waddling away to some corner of the map xD