Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
New Radar
(03-30-2017, 08:56 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  The update isn't in the live version to put them on the edge of the 2D radar. Should be live soon.
As for the names. There is a toggle for that in the settings tab.
Each filter has a colour selection that changes for both 2D and 3D.

thats good to hear , thank you
hey guys, quick question on the new radar and also a request.
Been running POTD and I have all the pre-added nodes enabled (traps/chests/fake chests etc.) and it seems some traps still dont show up on the radar. same for accursed hoard. Mayhaps I am missing something besides enabling the nodes?

secondly is my request. I'm starting to get used to the new radar but would it be possible to opt to have the text stay white instead of change with the node? Its kinda hard to read darker texts at the size I have the nodes. Also wondering if it would be possible to opt to have the whole radar rotate instead of just the directional line.
(06-07-2017, 09:48 AM)penguinhire Wrote:  hey guys, quick question on the new radar and also a request.
Been running POTD and I have all the pre-added nodes enabled (traps/chests/fake chests etc.) and it seems some traps still dont show up on the radar. same for accursed hoard. Mayhaps I am missing something besides enabling the nodes?

secondly is my request. I'm starting to get used to the new radar but would it be possible to opt to have the text stay white instead of change with the node? Its kinda hard to read darker texts at the size I have the nodes. Also wondering if it would be possible to opt to have the whole radar rotate instead of just the directional line.

Traps and hoards (Hidden Chests) are server side so they cant be seen anymore. All colours for the radar are changeable.
(06-07-2017, 03:35 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(06-07-2017, 09:48 AM)penguinhire Wrote:  hey guys, quick question on the new radar and also a request.

Traps and hoards (Hidden Chests) are server side so they cant be seen anymore. All colours for the radar are changeable.

ahh i see. that makes sense. And as far as the colors go, i dont believe there is an option to leave the text one static color while changing the color of the node the text appears next to. ex: when i change a change player nodes purple, the text appears purple as well. Trying to keep the text white so its easily readable.
(06-07-2017, 09:22 PM)penguinhire Wrote:  
(06-07-2017, 03:35 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  

ahh i see. that makes sense. And as far as the colors go, i dont believe there is an option to leave the text one static color while changing the color of the node the text appears next to. ex: when i change a change player nodes purple, the text appears purple as well. Trying to keep the text white so its easily readable.

Ah I understand what you mean. I might add an option in for static text colour.