Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Not attacking
Hey all,

I've been using MMOMinion for months and haven't had any issues with it until now.

I'm using the 64bit version, trying to farm a particular monster. This is the first time I've used grind mode. I put it in grind mode, create a marker, add it to the list. I'm using the same skill profile I always use, and it has worked in the past. 

With all the settings applied and bot running, nothing happens until a mob aggros. My character will fight the mob per the skills profile, rest, and then nothing. The active task name hangs on LT_GRIND and after the aggro'd mob is defeated the console reports "[GrindCombat]: Task complete..." with no messages after that until the next aggro.

I've combed through my settings and can't find anything that would be preventing the bot from claiming/attacking mobs. Under the main settings, I have everything unticked (Auto-Level, Hunting Log, FATEs, etc." Under 'Hunting,' I have prioritize claims/attack claimed unticked, and claim range at 40. I have changed all these settings around with no luck. If you think screenshots would help, I can provide them in a bit. I realize this is a bit vague, but any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong here?

* What OS are you running? - Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? - Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - Minionapp launches client
*Are you running any Bot addons? - No
can you provide a screen shot plz.
any ACR or skill profile used etc.
class and lvl.. anything that will help us replicate the issue
Had the same issue on my THM, using Black Mage skill profile, changed to BLM_50 and it works now, no idea why.