Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
[x64 Module] FPS v1.1.2
FPS x64 Module
Current Version: [Image: zip.gif] FPS v1.1.2.zip

[Image: ActualIdioticEagle-size_restricted.gif] [Image: hnUmeg5.png]
What is the module FPS for?
FPS is just a simple module that shows your current FPS in-game without any additional software. It's highly customizable ranging from freely positioning the FPS display to placing it in a fixed corner in your game.

Features:
Show Mini FPS Window: This is the Mini FPS display in-game.
Show FPS Extended: This expands the Mini FPS display to include min/average/max values for FPS, ms/frame, and pulse time. You can also activate this mode by double clicking on the Mini FPS window with left/middle/right click, and if you hold Ctrl while double-clicking you can open the FPS option window.
TL / TR / BL / BR: Locks the Mini FPS display in a corner of your game window. Top Left / Top Right / Bottom Left / Bottom Right
Mini Opacity: The background transparency of your Mini FPS window.
Snap Distance: If you choose to lock your Mini FPS window in a corner of the screen, then snap distance determines how far from the edge the Mini FPS window will be.
Pulse Delay: The pulse intervals the bot will calculate your FPS. The longer the delay the less it will update, requiring fewer resources from your computer to run. If you're experiencing any impact from using the module, adjusting this might help. Note: The longer the delay, the less information you gather resulting in a less accurate number, but still accurate enough. You'll just miss out on some FPS drops/spikes.
FPS Table Size: Not very well worded I'll admit, but this is the size of your table with the FPS/MPF/Pulse history. The larger the size of the table, the more information you'll hold to influence the FPS number in the Mini FPS window. 500 entries are about 10 seconds of history. Reasons you might want a larger table is to see the impact of a module you're testing, and you want to keep track of drops/spikes for a larger range of time. The common user can leave this at default, or even adjust it lower for a more accurate representation of what FPS you're getting right now in that very moment.
Scale: The text size for your Mini FPS window.

How to change the module location in the Minion Menu
If you'd prefer a different location for my modules, all you have to do is open up FPS.lua at C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\FPS, and change these values:
[Image: xjQg82b.png]
[Image: eU6L0X6.png][Image: OWIFLfP.png]
[Image: Ff4iMIS.png]

Where to install to:
Extract the zip in your main Minion folder. Default location is: C:\MINIONAPP
[Image: 2KS2RWl.png]

Support:
For support, feedback, requests, etc... feel free to post in this topic, or for a (more likely) faster response you can message me in the FFXIVMinion Community Discord:
https://discord.gg/0fQJTii7Qwcctu4K

Changelog:
v1.0.0 — 05/26/2017
  • Initial Release
v1.1.0 — 05/29/2017
  • Now should work with GW2 Minion as well. I'm unable to test this so let me know if you get any errors.
  • No longer waits to display the Mini FPS window until you're in-game.
  • Added an option to hide the ms row in the Mini FPS window.
  • Added an option to hide the labels in the Mini FPS window.
  • Fixed a table serialization issue in the debug window. (you access debug by clicking on the Moogle in the options menu :P)
v1.1.2 — 05/30/2017
  • Fixed Debug window styling
  • Forgot to include BannedKeys for Debug.

Attached Files
.zip   FPS.zip (Size: 180.44 KB / Downloads: 28)
.zip   FPS v1.1.0.zip (Size: 180.54 KB / Downloads: 26)
.zip   FPS v1.1.2.zip (Size: 183.34 KB / Downloads: 188)
very awesome! thanks for the release.
Thx for this!
Allready installed! Keep up the good work Kali!   ThumbsUp
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
ty for it ^^ so i dont need external too for it ^^
Updated to v1.1.0

Changelog:
  • Now should work with GW2 Minion as well. I'm unable to test this so let me know if you get any errors.
  • No longer waits to display the Mini FPS window until you're in-game.
  • Added an option to hide the ms row in the Mini FPS window.
  • Added an option to hide the labels in the Mini FPS window.
  • Fixed a table serialization issue in the debug window. (you access debug by clicking on the Moogle in the options menu :P)
[Image: zip.gif] FPS v1.1.0.zip

[Image: VacantNastyGuanaco-size_restricted.gif]
Updated to v1.1.2

Changelog:
  • Fixed Debug window styling
  • Forgot to include BannedKeys for Debug.
[Image: zip.gif] FPS v1.1.2.zip

[Image: NimbleObedientHairstreak-size_restricted.gif]
After placing in folder and relaunching the bot I still don't see the Moogle Menu in the drop down. What am I missing?
Not sure why, but this is showing me higher fps than fraps/the system menu in game
This is now crashing bot when loading, had to remove from folder..