Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
REQ: RDM Profile
So put the melee abilities on a filter if you don't want the bot to use them and turn it off/on as needed, it's really not that difficult.
Ah yes, for Jolt II, I was aware of that, but wasn't sure because I haven't leveled my RDM, yet. I will fix this once I get back home.

As for the Rapierskill spamming, I intentionally made that to use the Rapierskill as soon as Corps-a-corps is available.
Reason being simple, a simple skill profile can't detect or read black and white mana. So basically nothing we can do about it. 
However, if you want it to use the Rapierskill, only when they have the Manas for it, you have to wait for ACR then. Or simply make a filter. Or yeah. Manually do Corps-a-corps.

I have an idea for the Manas though, I will try to fix it later. I don't have a parser so I am not sure will it be better or not.
(06-21-2017, 05:56 AM)Alicetia Wrote:  Ah yes, for Jolt II, I was aware of that, but wasn't sure because I haven't leveled my RDM, yet. I will fix this once I get back home.

As for the Rapierskill spamming, I intentionally made that to use the Rapierskill as soon as Corps-a-corps is available.
Reason being simple, a simple skill profile can't detect or read black and white mana. So basically nothing we can do about it. 
However, if you want it to use the Rapierskill, only when they have the Manas for it, you have to wait for ACR then. Or simply make a filter. Or yeah. Manually do Corps-a-corps.

I have an idea for the Manas though, I will try to fix it later. I don't have a parser so I am not sure will it be better or not.

Have you thought of having the bot save the amount of mana as 2 variables (black + white) that can be constantly updated by the bot? e.g a certain cast if succeeded, the mana variable would be updated by 3/100?
Props to Bumpouz and Alicetia for the Rdm work. Reps for you. These work great.
(06-21-2017, 08:53 AM)Lunah Wrote:  
(06-21-2017, 05:56 AM)Alicetia Wrote:  Ah yes, for Jolt II, I was aware of that, but wasn't sure because I haven't leveled my RDM, yet. I will fix this once I get back home.

Have you thought of having the bot save the amount of mana as 2 variables (black + white) that can be constantly updated by the bot? e.g a certain cast if succeeded, the mana variable would be updated by 3/100?

I honestly don't think that's possible with the current simple skill profile.

Anyway yeah, another update.

Updates:
• Added Jolt II. Please let me know if this works, I don't have it yet so :((
• It now waits for the mana. Well, technically you just delay the usage of Corps-a-corps.

Please give me some feedback for this update. I want to know if it's better to wait for the mana this long or not.
I will revert it to the previous version if this proven to be less working.

Attached Files
.lua   [Bump-Alice] Redmage.lua (Size: 136.5 KB / Downloads: 65)
(06-21-2017, 11:41 AM)Alicetia Wrote:  
(06-21-2017, 08:53 AM)Lunah Wrote:  

I honestly don't think that's possible with the current simple skill profile.

Anyway yeah, another update.

Updates:
• Added Jolt II. Please let me know if this works, I don't have it yet so :((
• It now waits for the mana. Well, technically you just delay the usage of Corps-a-corps.

Please give me some feedback for this update. I want to know if it's better to wait for the mana this long or not.
I will revert it to the previous version if this proven to be less working.

Jolt II not currently working, Vercure make it's way back into the script?

also is there any way for the script to not open with the rapier spam opener, would there be anything you can put into the filters to not use it, would be my thought? at least until the mana gauge has been reversed?

Keep up the good work!

Edit: If you need me to test anything, i'm in the mmo discord as "Onyxeh"
Works brilliantly, thanks guys!
Ugh. Another update. This time is quite an update to do. TT^TT

Updates:
• Uses Jolt II. Finally get this shit works. Thank SE for their stupid skill replacement.
• Uses Contre Sixte when it's available.
• Uses Embolden for Rapierskill.
• Uses Shatter for mob >= 4
• Another tweak for Black and White Mana. Should be able to reach 90+ for 2nd rotation onwards.

Thank you for Lunah for literally trying it out, because I haven't level my RDM yet.
Wouldn't be able get here without his/her help. :)

I will make a new thread onward, please do give me suggestion or question on the new thread instead.

Edit: Duh. forgot to attach the LUA. Just grab it in the new thread.