Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
REQ: RDM Profile
Here ya go :)

I did not create a new one, I updated bumpouz's profile.

Updates:
• Verstone and Verfire does not require Jolt to cast as how it was on the previous profile, instead, it casts manually if it's ready.
• Added Acceleration.
• Fleche is now used everytime it's up. Does not wait for Redoublement anymore as how it was on the previous profile.
• A fix on Rapierskill, should be more effective now?
• Minor fix.

I tried to balance the white and black mana, and this is the best I could get. it will cast Verthunder and Veraero alternatively.
the only way it will get messed up is because of Verstone and Verfire proc.

I turned off Vercure and raise, you might want to turn it on if you want.

I will have bumpouz post it in a new thread if everyone wants too, or if s/he wants, I will do it, just not without his/her consent. 

Any suggestion are very welcomed. :)

Attached Files
.lua   [Bump-Alice] Redmage.lua (Size: 130.02 KB / Downloads: 82)
Many thx
Yet another update.

Updates:
• More balancing on White and Black Mana; Veraero will NOT be casted AFTER Verstone proc, and Verthunder will NOT be casted AFTER Verfire proc.
• Yet another minor fix.

Should've just update my last post, but whatever I guess?

Attached Files
.lua   [Bump-Alice] Redmage.lua (Size: 130.03 KB / Downloads: 103)
For those wondering how to add it...

navigate to ---MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles

And place it right in there.
(06-20-2017, 03:53 AM)bumpouz Wrote:  Here is the Rdm profile I've been working with lately. It's a work in progress, but it gets the job done for fate grinding. Please anyone that's good at making these profiles help improve it. Can't quite get it to keep black and white magic equal, so any help with that would be great.
Enjoy

thx bro u helped me sooooo much
Thx! Alice :)
Here is an example i threw together that seems to keep black/white at a decent level.  It worked for me the 5-10 minutes I let it parse. If it can somehow assist then by all means splice it up and throw it on your red. The greater your cast speed though it will require tweaking the delay of Veraero. If it doesnt work for you might be gear difference. I am only 50 in my red mage.

Attached Files
.lua   Red Mage.lua (Size: 71.81 KB / Downloads: 31)
Great work Alice!! I knew it could be a lot better. I was just having a hard time figuring it out , since I usually don't make profiles I just use ACRs. Feel free to make a new thread and post this. All I care is that more people get a better play experience.
Alice's Profile breaks when you get Jolt II just have to add that skill and copy the settings from jolt 1 to jolt II and you're good though thanks for the profile helps a lot
tried them and it's not really wporking.. the alice one spam melee even tho it has no black or white, and kilja doesnt do jolt so it doesnt start or continue unless jolt is manully press