Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
[REQ] Gathering Profile Skill Help
I am trying to work out how i should set up my skill profiles so that the bot does the following:

Blue_Gathering Rotation:

Discerning Eye
Impulsive Appraisal II
Single Mind (If Impulsive Appraisal Proc'd, No proc use Discerning Eye)
Impulsive Appraisal II
Methodical Appraisal 
Collect

Aetherial Reduction Crystal/Cluster (3/8) Rotation:

Single Mind
Methodical Appraisal
Single Mind
Methodical Appraisal
Single Mind
Methodical Appraisal

Ive attempted to do this myself but never seems to work :(
Willing to pay for somebody to make a skill profile that does the following:

Discerning Eye
Impulsive Appraisal II
Impulsive Appraisal II
Methodical Appraisal
Collect Items
No payment needed. I made two profiles, one for each class. Both classes in one profile does not work for me. Maybe someone has an idea how to put them together in one profile an make them work.

Attached Files
.lua   Gathering_Yellow_BTN.lua (Size: 6.16 KB / Downloads: 280)
.lua   Gathering_Yellow_MIN.lua (Size: 6.16 KB / Downloads: 246)
(07-28-2017, 08:24 AM)xTomahawkx Wrote:  No payment needed. I made two profiles, one for each class. Both classes in one profile does not work for me. Maybe someone has an idea how to put them together in one profile an make them work.

thanks alot for this. if anyone is able to combine these that would be really amazing!!
ive managed to combine them in the gathering profile just not the skill profile. Im 90% done with ephymeral node gather profile just need help fixing the bugs with "cycling" back through the list of orders. Ephy -> reset nodes x3
You can make the gathering profile select the skill profile depending on what you gather.
its the gathering profile im having the issue with. it seems to not "loop" on the collectable etc.
Ok all issues fixed apart from Perlite -> Windtea. Waiting for the window so i can test how it reacts.

No longer dies on almandine.
No longer loops in Azim Steppe nodes
Now loops collectable ephy rather than 1 time gathering

Almandine still looks retarded when naving to the nodes but thats a nav mesh issue (not something i can do) - Avoidable by flying but unsure how to make flight between nodes :(
Geneticdoom helped to combine the profiles. Here is the result for the community. As a bonus a profile to collect red scrips.

Attached Files
.lua   Gathering_Yellow.lua (Size: 11.42 KB / Downloads: 296)
.lua   Gathering_Red.lua (Size: 7.41 KB / Downloads: 251)
(07-30-2017, 02:23 PM)xTomahawkx Wrote:  Geneticdoom helped to combine the profiles. Here is the result for the community. As a bonus a profile to collect red scrips.

whats the differance in rotation?