Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Shard and Crystal Profiles
These will collect Shards and Crystals until you tell them to stop.

It does use Genetic's Gathering Profile (Multi). Grab the Skill Profile and put it in: \MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles

Grab the Gathering Profiles and extract them to: \MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles

Switch to Miner. Select Gather. Select the Gather Profile. Click Start. It will automatically pick G_Multi_Gathering.

I will say, the Earth Shards make your character run around a little more than I like. But it's due to the bot not moving when you are close to the next task. No matter how I played with the radius and location, it would not move correctly since Earth Shards are extremely close to each other. To overcome this, I just run you to another spot to grab some Earth Shards and then back to the original spot. Outside of that, everything else should be smooth.

NOTE: For ALL shard and crystal gathering in these profiles, it is set to levels 61 - 70. If you are not in this level range, you will just stand there. You are welcome to change the following:

["minlevel"] = 61;

That line will appear in every step. Change that to whatever lowest level you want to gather at. You can do a find/replace of "61;" to, say, "10;". Keep in mind tho, that the profile currently has stealth as false. This is done to speed up the gathering process since most of the higher level recipes can take a lot of shards/crystals.

I hope folks can get some use out of these.

Thanks!

Change Log

8/1/2017
- Initial version

8/18/2017
- Fixed Earth Crystals profile. There was testing code in there that was removed.

8/19/2017
- Lightning Crystal pathing. Seems the bot likes to go under the platforms. I've moved landing spots to fix this.

9/8/2017
- Lightning Crystal pathing (again).
---Instead of going clockwise to get the crystals. You now go counter clockwise. This allows for a different angle to get up to the upper level.
---Moving the landing spot up and out for the upper level. My hope is, this forces the bot to take more of a direct route to the upper level and not get stuck under it

NOTE: For anyone that already has these: File names have been changed as of 9/8/2017 to differentiate from my other Gathering Profiles. Delete the old, and add these instead.
thanks!
Just wanted to say i've only tried your Wind Crystal and Lightning Crystal. Wind works great, Lightning doesn't. It will mine for about 5 or 6 nodes then fly downwards and gets positioned locked. Any chance it could be looked at?
(08-09-2017, 09:22 AM)Thirst87 Wrote:  Just wanted to say i've only tried your Wind Crystal and Lightning Crystal. Wind works great, Lightning doesn't. It will mine for about 5 or 6 nodes then fly downwards and gets positioned locked. Any chance it could be looked at?

Sorry, was away due to work. I am looking. As I use the same code in an upcoming update. Thank you for testing!
(08-09-2017, 09:22 AM)Thirst87 Wrote:  Just wanted to say i've only tried your Wind Crystal and Lightning Crystal. Wind works great, Lightning doesn't. It will mine for about 5 or 6 nodes then fly downwards and gets positioned locked. Any chance it could be looked at?

I cannot make it fail on Lightning Crystals. I let it run for 30 minutes. There was an initial issue that I caught before I put them forums. When flying up to the upper level to grab them, it would get stuck under where it needed to land. So I moved the landing spot out further and just adjusted the radius to be bigger.

If you can provide a screenshot of where you get stuck, that would help greatly.
Will try it tonight if I have time and post info, thanks for checking.
This has been updated.

- Fixed Earth Crystals profile. There was testing code in there that was removed.
Updated.

- Lightning Crystal pathing. Seems the bot likes to go under the platforms. I've moved landing spots to fix this.
I'm getting a dead link for the gathering profiles
(08-19-2017, 11:40 PM)thatsamedude Wrote:  I'm getting a dead link for the gathering profiles

Should be fixed. Seems like Dropbox loses it's brains sometimes. I tested on two other PCs to validate. Seems to work now.